Please apply with an English CV for consideration.
We are currently looking for a Part Time HR Generalist to join us on a 6 month contract basis initially to support us through an integration phase. This newly created role is key to providing central HR support for two divisions and supporting the wider HR team with adhoc projects through a period of change. The role is balanced between working from our central London office and from home with occasional trips to our Oxford office. Working days/hours flexible and up to 28 hours per week).
The day to day:
• Act as first point of contact for employee queries including benefits, payroll, policies and procedures, and leave of absence
• Be the first point of contact for managers to support with people queries.
• Support onboarding of new hires
• Develop and implement policies and procedures that support employment law compliance and recognise good practice.
• Support HR and Payroll administration
• Provide support to internal recruiter and managers with recruitment when needed.
• Collaborate with People team on ad hoc projects as they arise in light of business or legislative changes to ensure compliance.