Diligent is the leading governance, risk and compliance (GRC) SaaS company, serving 1 million users from over 25,000 organizations around the world. Our software enables holistic and informed conversations about GRC and ESG to ensure CEOs, CFOs and the board have an integrated view of audit, risk, information security, ethics and compliance from across the organization.
- Conduct analysis of information identified to ensure adherence to Diligent guidelines with respect to the type of Managed Services investigative product to which it applies, including regulatory compliance and other specific analysis which may be tasked.
- Fact check and reconcile information for accuracy and clarity to ensure quality control of deliverables, including adherence to specific research and reporting requirements, as directed by Steele supervisors and/or management personnel.
- Upon assignment, complete client contracted administrative tasks for specific Client projects ensuring quality in all deliverables.
- Telephonic Inquiries: Conduct limited telephone inquiries such as reference checks or other telephone inquiries which may be necessary in support of Diligent client administrative projects.
- Quality Assurance: Adhere to Diligent guidelines and instructions as they apply to the defined standards by which Managed Services products and their variants must conform including security of client internal data.
- Part-time position working no more than eight (8) hours per day/29 hours per week.
- Work must be performed during the work week beginning on Sunday at 12:01 AM and ending Saturday at midnight.
- Hours can be flexible within that 7-day work week subject to limit of eight (8) hours per day.
- Overtime must be approved by management.
- Semi-monthly timesheets according to Company’s policies and procedures are required to submitted.
Required Experience/Skills: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred with required skills including language proficiency and demonstrated good judgement and attention to detail. Fluent in English and Chinese.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
What Diligent Offers You
- Creativity is ingrained in our culture. We are innovative collaborators by nature. We thrive in exploring how things can be differently both in our internal processes and to help our clients
- We care about our people. Diligent offers a flexible work environment, competitive vacation policy and meeting-free days across the company. We care about our team’s health and wellness and even offer a quarterly health club reimbursement!
- We have teams all over the world. We may be headquartered in New York City, but we have office hubs in Washington D.C., Vancouver, London, Galway, Budapest, Munich, Bengaluru, and Sydney.
- Diversity is important to us. Growing, maintaining and promoting a diverse team is a top priority for us. We foster and encourage diversity through our Employee Resource Groups and provide access to resources and education to support the education of our team, facilitate dialogue, and foster understanding.
Diligent created the modern governance movement. Our world-changing idea is to empower leaders with the technology, insights and connections they need to drive greater impact and accountability – to lead with purpose. Our employees are passionate, smart, and creative people who not only want to help build the software company of the future, but who want to make the world a more sustainable, equitable and better place.
Headquartered in New York, Diligent has offices in Washington D.C., London, Galway, Budapest, Vancouver, Bengaluru, Munich, and Sydney.
We are a drug free workplace. Diligent is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Diligent's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected].
To all recruitment agencies: Diligent does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diligent employees or any other organization location. Diligent is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.