Paid Social Graphic Designer
Posted 1 month ago
About this role:
With the best selection of kids’ clothing brands from around the world and an innovative approach to the subscription model, Dopple is revolutionizing the childrenswear industry—and we need a talented freelance graphic designer to fuel our growth. We are looking for someone with expertise in designing impactful paid social ads, who can leverage our (extremely cute) brand assets and UGC to help us clearly communicate our unique value proposition, and convert new customers.
Please note that this role can be based in New York, NY, or remotely.
Your responsibilities will include:
- You have a design degree and 2 - 6 years of graphic design experience for consumer brands, including at least one premium/luxury brand
- You have a deep understanding of advertising on Facebook and Instagram and are familiar with the associated formats and design best practices
- You have excellent communication skills, and the ability to follow a creative brief while adding creative details that enrich the final design
- Understanding of the fast-paced nature of start-ups, with an efficient working style and enthusiasm for helping the team succeed
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and equity grants
- Company-subsidized medical, dental & vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off & work from home flexibility (during and after COVID-19)
- Free Dopple subscription and significant employee discounts
- Learning and development programs, including education reimbursement
Dopple is reimagining kids’ retail, creating the most joyful shopping experience for parents! We are the premier children's clothing subscription service, offering the world's coolest kids styles in a convenient try-on-at-home model. Parents simply tell Dopple what they want and need via a short quiz and Dopple does the rest, curating a unique “Drop” of the coolest kids’ clothing and accessories selected for each customer’s budget, style, and size. Our team is passionate about leveraging data, customer feedback, and our incredible selection of the world’s best childrenswear brands to curate and deliver personalized styles at amazing prices. We are a close-knit team of hardworking, creative builders and problem solvers in San Francisco, California; New York, NY; Jersey City, New Jersey, and distributed around the world. We are supported by some of the top consumer technology investors including Bullpen Capital, Precursor Ventures, and Goodwater Capital.
We are an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Per compliance for NYC, the compensation range for this position is Minimum $20 to Maximum $50 per hour.