LOOK OVER HERE!
Works like a charm every single time.
Now we’ve got your attention - we need a Paid Social Account Manager, and if you’re reading this, chances are that you’re looking for a job in paid social. How handy!
Don’t worry - we’re not going to launch into a 40 point list of requirements involving 25 years of experience, knowledge of Australian politics, and the ability to work at 3AM on Saturday. First, we’d actually like to convince you to work here. There’s no point checking if you fit the bill for us if we don’t fit the bill for you!
So, who are we?
In a nutshell, we’re a social media agency, based in London.
Born in 2016 with a team number you could fit on half a hand, we’re now a 40+-strong family of creators, analysts, specialists, enthusiasts, deep-thinkers, boundary-pushers and list-makers (see what I did there?). Oh, and of course, paid social media managers!
Our mission is to help build brands we believe in and have fun while we’re doing it! That’s why we’ve won quite a few awards, not just for our work, but also for our workplace, awards like the ‘Top 100 Best Places to Work’!
You can see more of what we’re about our website - spinbrands.com and see our smiling faces on the ‘About Us’ page*
*If you can guess who wrote this job posting, you’re automatically guaranteed a job offer**
**OK - I’ve just been told I don’t have the authority to say things like this, but it might be fun to guess anyway.
Less about us, more about you.
We are looking for someone awesome with a self-starter attitude to become a dedicated Paid Social Account Manager here at Spin and run Facebook Ads on behalf of clients.
You’ll be in charge of managing a range of paid social accounts. You’ll be responsible for building strong relationships with these clients by helping them achieve their goals. Working alongside a close-knit team (or ‘pod’ as we call them here!) made up of 5 fellow Account Managers. However, you will often also collaborate with our organic social, content production and design pods. With this role, comes a heap of opportunities to develop and grow within our business.
Are you our next digital marketing superstar? If so, we’d love to see what you’re made of! Still keen?
Here’s what you’ll be doing...
- Proactive management of client relationships.
- Regularly engaging with clients over the phone, via email or in person.
- You’ll be working to ensure that everything is delivered on time and in line with your client’s business goals whilst applying original thought to build solutions to client problems and communicating this in a clear and direct way.
- Monthly and weekly reporting of KPIs.
- You must have an eye for analysing data and producing insightful reports for your clients so they know about all the great stuff we're doing.
- The briefing and approving of creative to both internal or external stakeholders.
- Setting up and managing Facebook Advertising Campaigns.
- Advising on strategy and being an integral part of our client’s teams.
Here’s what we need from you...
- 2+ years of managing paid social accounts with an impressive track record.
- Proven experience maintaining client relationships.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally.
- A genuine interest in the industry with a curiosity to learn and develop.
- An understanding of e-commerce and digital marketing at large.
- Strong copywriting skills.
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong initiative, with the ability to foresee problems and find solutions before they become major issues.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a pro at managing multiple projects simultaneously.