Paid Media ManagerBolt
Posted 2 weeks ago
Bolt is on a mission to democratize commerce. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a world class buying experience that’s available for all online businesses – not just the giants of retail. Through CheckoutOS and our growing network of tens of millions of shoppers ready for one-click-checkout at the point of inspiration, Bolt is leveling the playing field for retailers and making shopping easy, trusted, and secure for consumers.
The fact that we're revolutionizing ecommerce is only half of the equation – we’re also transforming the way we work. At Bolt, we’re committed to working Consciously, and believe in balancing execution with humanity. Our team is driven by the great technical challenges in our path, and by the thrill of creating a new standard for work. Come join us on the adventure today!
About the Role and the Team
We are looking for a Senior manager of Paid Media to lead strategy, planning and buying for all paid media channels to drive awareness, engagement, and new customer acquisition. With a heavy focus on ABM, this individual will be responsible for determining the audience strategy across Bolt’s different personas, devising channel strategies–both evergreen and campaign-specific, and overseeing the execution of media buying, optimization and reporting. You will be responsible for leading our strategy across all channels, including Performance marketing (Paid Search, Social, Affiliates, content syndication), Video (linear, OTT, digital), Audio (Radio, Podcasts, Streaming), Programmatic, Social, Media Partnerships, Sponsorships and OOH/DOOH. In this role you will manage the advertising budget, work cross functionally with the creative, web, sales, product marketing, and marketing operations team. You will be the primary point of contact for media agencies managing the day-to-day of paid acquisition campaigns.
- As our Senior Manager of B2B Paid Media, you will oversee the media strategy and operations across Bolt
- Lead B2B planning, buying and optimization across all paid channels including, paid social, paid search, audio, TV, sponsorships and more
- Champion our account-based marketing (ABM) strategy and ensure business objectives for leads and opportunities are achieved
- You will be the primary point of contact and lead the relationship with our media agency
- You will partner with our Operations and Analytics teams to evolve our measurement and attribution approach to drive the most efficient and effective investment of Bolt’s media dollars
- You will partner with Bolt’s creative team to devise innovative media strategies to breakthrough with audiences
- Oversee our A/B testing strategy to scale learnings across channels and drive more impact, partnering closely with the Creative, Product Marketing and Brand teams
- Stay up to date on digital media landscape, including but not limited to emerging technologies, best practices and optimization strategies
- Partner with Web team to lead media landing page and funnel optimization strategies
- Partner and strategize with campaign managers for both account based marketing and self-service acquisition to drive growth
- Establish a formal planning process and communications cadence with key stakeholders who rely on media strategies and planning to deliver on business goals and expectations across the B2B team
- Establish and drive continuous improvements to ROI by understanding the current and future media landscape, which channels are cutting through best with our target audiences.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and commit to contributing to Bolt’s Conscious Culture.
- You have 7+ years of experience with B2B media strategies in fast growing companies
- You have a demonstrated history of managing large media budgets
- You’ve led the ABM campaign and have a proven track record of helping sales teams land their largest targets.
- Experience with media agency management in the US
- You have a passion for innovative media tactics, creating new categories and new consumer behaviors
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skills
- Proven track record driving towards growth goals with set targets, timelines and budgets
- Growth mindset – continuously learning, iterating, and improving; willing to experiment fast and change paths
- Ability to identify and champion strategies to drive scale and efficiency
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Thrives in organizations that constantly adapts and evolves based on the customer and business needs
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental and vision
- Remote-first workplace
- 4 day work weeks
- Time away: Flexible PTO, paid holidays + floating holidays and your birthday off
- Equity Early Exercise Program
- Paid parental leave
- Phone, Utilities, and Wellness stipends
- Competitive Pay
- Retirement plans
- Virtual and in-person team & company events
In addition to our core values, Bolt is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. On our mission to democratize commerce, the Bolt platform levels the playing field for everyone. As a company, we are committed to designing products, building a culture, and supporting a team that reflects the diverse population we serve (that is, everyone).
To ensure the health and safety of all Bolters and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.