Paid Affiliates Executive
At Modo25 we all work a 4 day week, with a 3 day weekend – every weekend. We pay all our team members a competitive above market rate full-time salary and we are all paid London salary levels, whether we work in Leeds or from home!
Posted 7 months ago
Date Posted: 14/06/22
We’re looking for a bright, ambitious Paid Affiliates Executive to join our growing team. You should have experience in paid social advertising and affiliate marketing, alongside broader performance marketing knowledge.
Based in the heart of Leeds, but with the ability to work flexibly and remotely, Modo25 can offer a generous benefits package and a competitive salary. We’re looking for a candidate with more than 1 year’s paid media experience in an agency or inhouse role.
You’ll be digitally savvy and a good communicator, with the ability to deliver clear, insightful reports and solutions to our clients.
The salary band will be dependent upon experience.
You should have solid experience in, and the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Reporting, management and strategy planning of an affiliate campaign
- The ability to outreach and build relationships and rapport with a variety of affiliates
- An understanding of affiliate networks and how to use them
- Analysing performance data and developing actionable insights from Google Analytics
- Analytical skills including the ability to work with complex data and utilise spreadsheets to solve problems
- Client management skills; the ability to build rapport and become a trusted partner
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively through presentations, meetings and day-to-day contact
- Strong time management skills; the ability to plan your week and prioritise tasks
- A driven, positive attitude with problem-solving skills and strong attention-to-detail
Experience in the following would be beneficial but not essential:
- Experience using affiliate networks (i.e. AWIN, Webgains, Commission Junction)
- Prior experience of third-party tracking implementation, and associated tracking platforms, such as DCM (DoubleClick Campaign Manager)
- An understanding of attribution and the different models that can be used are applied
- Good understanding of paid media, SEO and social media marketing
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Project Scopes: working with the Performance Marketing Manager to deliver affiliate and paid social campaigns for clients, and working with the Performance Marketing Associate Director to set and align with broader strategies
- Deliverables: production of the client deliverables from the project scope in a high-quality and timely manner
- Project Management: coordination of multiple internal and external stakeholders on the campaign
- Reporting: weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting of results
- Client Liaison: scheduled calls and meetings with clients, as well as ad hoc communication
In return, we can offer you a dynamic, friendly, forward-thinking work environment, a competitive salary, and great employee perks.