Oracle Performance Management Specialist
Infinitas Learning is a dynamic educational resources company, and one of Europe's leading providers of innovative and engaging products and services for teaching and learning. We are passionate about transforming the way people learn. Our aim is to deliver flexible, market-leading solutions that support new approaches to learning for the 21st century. Our extensive print and digital product portfolio is specifically designed to enhance and enrich the learning process and raise standards of education at all levels. We understand the importance of working collaboratively and in partnership and have a team of world class authors and editors who are passionate about encouraging creative learning and supporting teachers. Between them, our companies create an impressive array of educational resources that are used in homes, primary schools, secondary schools, further education colleges and industrial institutions globally. Our products span interactive software, online learning, e-books, audio books and printed text books, many of which are market leaders in their field.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe ⚠️
Oracle Performance Management Specialist
What is Infinitas Learning?
Infinitas Learning is a leading supplier of innovative and appealing educative products and services for education and learning. Infinitas Learning consists of five educative publishers in Europe: Noordhoff in the Netherlands, Liber in Sweden, Plantyn in Belgium, LeYa in Portugal and WSiP in Poland.
At Infinitas Learning people have a passion to transform the way people learn. The goals is to offer flexible, leading solutions that support these new approaches of learning in the 21st century. The Infinitas companies create an impressive range of educative resources that are used in private households, schools within primary, secondary or higher education or within professional institutions. The products include interactive software, online learning, e-books, audiobooks and printed textbooks, of which many are market leaders in their segment.
What will be your role?
Recently Infinitas Learning has made a transformation into full-cloud based ERP, in which Oracle Netsuite plays an important role. This is not only a technical transition, but also a business change process in which our Operating Companies moved into standard business processes supported by a generic platform. In this transition we are now at the next phase and looking to fully moving planning & budgeting activities into Oracle PBCS (also known as Netsuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud).
We already use PBCS for the cost price calculation of the printing of our books. Next phase will be to start planning and budgeting in full for our program and project management calculations. This includes forecasting and selection of the most optimal routes. After that we want to migrate the financial planning and budgeting into PBCS.
In this role you will be the driver of this change, you will advise stakeholders and together with the team design how it should look like and then build PBCS up accordingly. Step by step the users will be getting more involved, and your role will change towards training, support and continuous improvement of the PBCS environment.
With your knowledge and expertise, you will support and lead us in the further development and optimisation of PBCS capabilities, connected to our ERP application.
What are you going to do?
Most important activities
As Performance Management Specialist you are responsible for:
- Change management, support and maintenance processes of the planning & budgeting systems (Netsuite Planning and Budgeting Cloud Services or PBCS) with which Infinitas is supporting the business processes.
- Configure and maintain Oracle PBCS modules, ensuring that the system is aligned with organisational needs.
- Develop and implement customisations and functionalities to meet specific business requirements.
- Design and implement workflows to automate financial and business processes, improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide training, support and manage communication with end-users, ensuring they are proficient in using NetSuite PBCS for their daily tasks.
- Providing the users with correct information, possibilities and authorisations within the business system landscape.
- Proactive monitoring and advise on the use of functionalities, through which business will be able to perform even better.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, optimising workflows and enhancing system functionality.
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of configurations, customisations, and workflows within NetSuite PBCS.
What do we offer?
The Netsuite Application Specialist PBCS has a central role in the further development and support implementation of Netsuite Planning & Budgeting Cloud and the connected systems that support our business processes. Together with the team you support our business, that is on a daily basis working to let people learn. You will be part of an international working environment that is in transition! You are part of the Business Systems – Finance & Operations team of Infinitas Learning Product & Technology. We also offer an attractive package and benefits.
What do you bring?
- Proven track record in the Finance or Performance management domain, either with completed BSc in Finance/Economics and/or strong experience in finance processes, planning and budgeting, performance management.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience, as specialist or consultant within the EPM domain, preferably working with PBCS or other planning and budgeting systems. Experience with Oracle Netsuite is an advantage, but your personal profile is of much greater importance to us.
- Soft skills: customer focus, strong communicative and analytical skills and result driven on technology delivery.
- Fluent in English is a must.
We have office locations in the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, Portugal and Poland but also active communities of colleague in other European countries. This role is a fully remote role with occasionally travel to the office.