In 2022 we switched to a 4 day work week (32 hours)
Posted 1 month ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Canada
Reports to: LEAD ARTIST
PERMANENT – FULL-TIME
- Creating high-quality 3D models and assets for video games, including characters, statues, props and organic assets;
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure models meet design and art specifications while maintain a high visual standard;
- Texturing assets using modern PBR workflows;
- Participate in an iterative development process by gathering reference, providing feedback, and making revisions, as necessary;
- Continuously seeking new ways to improve the model creation pipeline and workflow.
Experience and Qualifications:
- College or University degree in 2D and 3D Art and/or any equivalent training;
- 5+ years of experience in 3D modeling for video games;
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in 3D modeling, texturing. Rigging and skinning knowledge is a plus;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Expert in 3D modeling software, such as Z-brush, Maya, 3ds Max and Substance Painter/Designer;
- Understanding of game development pipelines and optimization techniques;
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good time management skills;
- Team player.
Why join us?
- Flexible work schedule: because unexpected events are part of life when you are sick or need personal days;
- Hybrid work: because we have adapted to the new reality;
- Access to Groupe insurance: To take care of yourself and your loved ones;
- Access to Groupe RRSPs: we think about your future;
- Access to a telemedicine service for the family: to avoid a pleasant 24hours in the emergency room;
- Bonus system: we recognize the work accomplished.
Come and create emotion with us!