Marketplace Experience Manager
We rolled out a four-day workweek to our team back in April of 2022. We work 32hrs / week for 100% pay
Posted 2 weeks ago
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us- We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Qwick is seeking a creative, energetic problem-solver to become a Marketplace Experience Manager and ensure the smooth operation of the two-sided marketplace in Tampa, Florida. You will be the local Operations expert in “Champa Bay”, focusing on all aspects of the Freelancers (contractor) experience from the first impression of Qwick to on-site support for shifts.
Functions of the Role
- You will support and organize brand recognition events (career fairs, local events, conferences, etc.)
- Partner with the Growth team to grow the Qwick brand locally through executing field marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate logistical support with on-site check-ins for large shifts, setting up our Freelancers and Business Partners for an excellent experience with our on-demand platform.
- Work in close liaison with your Regional Account Manager on any issues or support between Business Partners and Freelancers
- Identify market opportunities and work with related teams (Growth, Operations, Demand) to solve any issues related to scaling the local market.
- Act as a key point of contact among all these teams to best grow and support our local markets and Freelancers.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Currently based locally in the greater Tampa Bay area and familiar with local market dynamics
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing professional capacity (sales, client success, account management, or other related function)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Passion for representing a brand publicly and establishing rapport with potential clients
- An ability to excel in situations with a little structure and a lot of ambiguity
- A “get it done” attitude and the ability to think critically on your feet
- Flexibility with an off-hours schedule for weekend & evening events
- Proficiency with Google Suite, Slack, CRMs, Apple products, and other SaaS platforms
- Basic knowledge of data analysis, spreadsheets, and building tables (SQL a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.