As a key member of the marketing team, reporting to our Director of Demand Generation, the Marketing Programs Manager has an exciting opportunity to drive interest in Coconut Software during a time of hyper-growth. In this critical role, you will demonstrate your skills in planning, building, and executing integrated programs crafted to ‘wow’ our ICP and drive demand in various segments including mid-market, enterprise, and within our current base of customers.
You have a proven track record of accurately predicting target audience behaviour and tailor marketing campaigns to customer needs. You will learn about the organizations that we serve (banks and credit unions) inside and out, and become a top expert on Coconut’s buying group members and how to get their interest to generate demand in our ICP.
You will bring members of Coconut’s revenue teams together (marketing, business development, sales) to orchestrate a seamless GTM motion where we go after our target accounts as a completely unified team. Close collaboration with Coconut’s larger marketing team will help you to bring compelling programs to market—and it comes naturally to you to get creative and cut-through the noise to grab the attention of our buyers.
YOU’RE FIRED UP TO
- Stay continually curious about Coconut’s ICP and buying group members, understand their ongoing challenges/problems and potential product solutions deeply.
- Work with the product marketing and sales team to identify key trends, themes and content opportunities for engaging buyers at each stage of their journey through multi-channel demand gen programs.
- Develop and deliver comprehensive briefs to support campaign development.
- Project-manage all campaign deliverables and lead campaign execution.
- Work to develop and execute campaigns to drive registration, attendance and follow-up conversations.
- Ensure the successful planning and execution of online and live events.
- Plan, manage and optimize paid media campaigns across digital channels, including SEM, paid social and display advertising.
- Leverage analytics to optimize campaigns, improve conversion, and maximize ROI.
- Track and report on campaign impact for new opportunity creation, pipeline, and revenue.
- Work with the Director of Demand Generation to: track and report on performance metrics across all demand programs and initiatives, manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets/results, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- 5+ years of experience building and executing B2B demand gen programs designed to hit pipeline & revenue targets.
- Multi-channel marketing experience: content marketing, paid media programs, live and virtual events, social & web executions.
- Experience executing integrated, account-based strategies that achieved new conversations, opportunities, pipeline and revenue for a SaaS organization.
- Solid understanding of ABM strategies and tactics.
- Experience with a variety of marketing/sales tech & tools, including CRM (Salesforce), Account-Based Platform (6sense / DemandBase1), Sales engagement platform (Salesloft) and gifting platform (Sendoso/Postal.io).
- Track record of sourcing high-quality opportunities through your programs, and consistently hitting pipeline and revenue targets.
- Analytical thinker who enjoys working with data and measuring campaigns, so they can be optimized for conversion.
- Strong interpersonal skills with natural ability to influence and drive alignment.
- Strong project management, analytical, problem solving, communication and time management skills.
- You push yourself to grow, learn and innovate and sitting idle or stagnant drives you nuts. You’re looking for an opportunity to prove yourself where you can make a genuine impact and where your contribution is recognized (More than 27% of our team was promoted internally last year alone!)
Who is Coconut Software?
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their financial institution. Our enterprise appointment scheduling and lobby management solutions are used by leading banks and credit unions across North America, including RBC Royal Bank, Arvest Bank, Vancity and Rogue Credit Union. The result? A seamless customer experience that’s improved NPS scores, reduced wait times and increased conversion rates for the organizations who use it.
Founded in Saskatoon, by 2018 Woman Entrepreneur of the Year, Katherine Regnier, we’ve grown to over 75 employees with offices in Saskatoon, Toronto and a remote team distributed across Canada. After completing the Google Accelerator for Startups and having just closed our Series B funding round (raised $28M CDN led by Klass Capital), we have ambitious growth plans to scale the team and continue to bring exciting new products to market!
MissionWe believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
ValuesCollaboration. Honesty. Empathy. Elevate. Respect. Sharing.
- Cabana Days - our version of a 4-day workweek!
- Health & Dental Benefits featuring Virtual Care
- Annual Wellness Spending Account
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Internet Subsidy
- Social Committee Activities
- Professional Development
- Competitive Salaries - we want to pay you fairly based on your experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- A People First Company - 4.8 rating on Glassdoor
We are proud to have been named as a Great Place to Work in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Inclusion and one of the Best Workplaces for Mental Wellness in 2021.