Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Canada ⚠️
Coconut Software is looking for a dedicated Marketing Ops Manager!
Please note: this is an 18 month contract.
Reporting to our Director of RevOps, as a marketing ops maverick, you will have a direct impact on our ability to generate B2B revenue. You are a natural collaborator and foster mutual feelings of support inside and outside of the Operations team. You’re driven to search for the reasons behind data, make data-driven decisions, and use (often incomplete) data to identify gaps and opportunities. You leverage that data to drive marketing demand generation and campaign success, and ultimately fuel revenue growth. With a high sense of ownership, and driven by high performance standards, you push yourself and your team to create better processes that make the best use of bandwidth and resources and you are hyper focused on results as your lens for success.
You’re Excited To:
Build and Optimize Processes:
- Identify, design, and document scalable processes
- Manage the health of our Marketing database and our lead management process including domain health metrics, email deliverability, and compliance
- Manage list segmentation and scoring to deliver more targeted and relevant messaging to improve engagement and conversion
- Support Marketing and Sales revenue goals by maintaining our lead/contact management process, including lifecycle, contact / account scoring, and Sales alerts
- Work closely with the RevOps function to review, improve and optimize processes and workflows so that Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Finance can collaborate effectively
- Automate business processes to improve the productivity of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams in an account centric model
Manage Systems and Tools:
- Own, maintain and improve our Marketing tech stack
- Contribute to the development of Marketing KPIs, standardized operational reports and dashboards
Own Insights and Analytics:
- Work closely with Marketing to track successful marketing campaigns that maximize ROI and achieve Pipeline and Revenue objectives
- Develop insights, monitor performance, make recommendations, and implement optimizations across our marketing funnel, content, channels, and campaigns
**Minimal travel may be required for this position (within North America)**
What You Bring To The Team:
- Minimum 5+ years demonstrated success working in marketing or revenue operations
- Prior experience from a B2B SaaS-based organization
- Proven experience with marketing automation platforms and other B2B marketing tools
- Salesforce CRM (certification or equivalent knowledge)
- Pardot (certification or equivalent knowledge)
- Google Analytics 4 (certification or equivalent knowledge)
- 6sense would be a bonus
- Experience with Account Based Marketing (like the Forrester Revenue Waterfall)
- Experience in end-to-end Project Management (certification/training a strong asset)
- Highly analytical with experience measuring marketing performance including campaign ROI and attribution
- Enjoy driving business success through growth and innovation
- A self-starter, with a can-do attitude - You’re known for your integrity, accountability, and ability to stay on top of multiple priorities
Our Investment in You:
- “Cabana Days” - our version of a 4 Day Work Week! We work regular business hours Monday to Thursday. Then, we’re encouraged to take Fridays off to rest, recharge, and do the things that make us happy!
- Ability to do your job in a supported, but still flexible environment;
- Supported professional development, learning & career opportunities - be supported in your growth journey!
- Regular 1:1 coaching with your leader and regular connection to a passionate executive team
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact
A full range of benefits to keep you happy & healthy;
- Competitive Salaries - we pay fairly based on experience and expertise, not your ability to negotiate!
- Health & Dental Benefits, Virtual Care & Disability top up
- Mental health online platform and counselling services
- Annual Wellness Benefit ($1000 per year)
- Opportunity to work remote - anywhere in Canada!
- Employee Options - everyone shares in our success!
- Internet Subsidy
- Tiki Bucks Incentive Program - means everyone is entitled to earn bonuses
- A People First Company - 4.6 rating on Glassdoor
- Recently named #4 on the Top 10 Best Workplaces in Canada
Who we are, and what we do:
Mission We believe in a world where advisors can create long lasting relationships with their customers and operate more efficiently.
Values C ollaboration. H onesty. E mpathy. E levate. R espect. S haring.
Coconut Software makes it effortless for customers to connect with their bank or credit union. Our appointment scheduling, queue management, and video banking solutions are used by leading financial institutions across North America, including RBC, Arvest Bank, Vancity, and Rogue Credit Union. Organizations that use Coconut benefit from a seamless customer experience that improves NPS, reduces wait times, and increases conversion rates.
To date we have raised close to 40M and have been doubling revenue year after year. The team at Coconut has ambitious growth plans to continue to scale the business to new heights by owning the North American market and delivering innovative solutions to our customers.
Coconut has a company culture that is best in class. We foster a community that is unconditionally inclusive, and in return ask that our people contribute their differing perspectives, ideas and experiences for one common purpose: to advance the way people live and work in an environment of diversity, equity and inclusion and workplace belonging.
Some recent awards we're proud of include:
Coconut Software is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.