Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
About The Position
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will drive efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing tech stack through people, processes, technology and data to ultimately enable the Marketing and wider GTM team to achieve their strategic goals.
A Day In Your Life
- Drive marketing technology strategy and approach, ensuring that all implementations meet current and future needs for marketing technology, data strategy/integration, and campaign optimization
- Manage marketing technology stack (vendor relationships, renewals, and processes)
- Manage the day to day updates of the marketing automation tools including campaigns, flows, lead lists uploads and data hygiene
- Benchmark current marketing processes efficacy and efficiency to develop roadmap to improve
- Continually work to simplify systems and processes, avoiding customization bloat and over-engineered processes
- Regularly inform stakeholders across marketing, sales, customer success, revenue operations and finance of insights on marketing performance to ensure cross functional alignment on the best possible data-driven marketing strategy
- Track and report on the entire marketing funnel including volume, velocity, attribution model conversion stage-to-stage, and campaign attribution; make sure funnel measures can be analyzed by key dimensions
- Implement changes to people, processes, and tools that evolve the business to meet our strategic and operational plans
What You Bring
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, revenue operations or related functions
- 5+ years of experience with marketing automation systems, CRM, Business Intelligence Platforms and other related core platforms.
- Marketo Certified Expert (huge advantage)
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, LeanData, Outreach.io, Google Analytics, Sisense, (ABM platform and chatbot tools a plus)
- Experience with a selling motion that incorporates many child accounts to parent accounts - a plus
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $90,000 to $120,000, California is $100,000 to $125,000, and New York City is $100,000 to $125,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.