Marketing Manager UK
We have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis
Posted 2 weeks ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from UK
Purpose of Position
The UK Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading and managing Awin UK’s advertising, acquisition, PR and events strategy, to drive qualified leads into the Sales function of the business. This role will have a strong focus on increasing Awin’s brand presence and positioning through multiple marketing channels including communications, content, sponsorship, events and social media promotion.
As a key member of the Global Marketing team, this role will report to the Group Marketing Director and work closely with stakeholders across the Sales, Product, Client Services and Marketing functions to ensure consistency and alignment across all marketing activities.
- Support UK stakeholders to proactively plan content, and execute local marketing initiatives in line with UK business objectives and global business goals.
- Work closely with New Business team to research and plan and execute new marketing opportunities across events, content and lead acquisition.
- Proactively develop and execute short- and long-term multi-channel campaigns to drive leads into the sales pipeline, as well as manage A/B testing strategies and execution across all channels.
- Support Global Marketing team to produce and execute global content and marketing campaigns including supporting with crisis communications.
- Plan and deliver ongoing nurture campaigns via email automation, adapting content to specific customer segments in order to drive conversion from low-engaged lead to high-engage lead.
- Work closely with Global Event Specialist to develop UK event strategy; manage Awin’s participation at external industry events and coordinate Awin-hosted client events.
- Manage the relationship with our UK PR agency, and source relevant speaking and editorial opportunities to promote Awin’s business objectives.
- Responsible for planning and managing events including Awin staff summer and Christmas parties, local networking events and ad-hoc requests from UK team
- Responsible for planning, writing and editing content that increases the awareness of, and position of, Awin in the UK: including new client wins, event coverage, spokesperson statements, press requests and seasonal campaigns.
- Manage UK social media channels while working closely with Social Media Specialist, to ensure successful planning and execution of local and global campaigns.
- Work closely with Operations team to manage award entry strategy and process, including coordination of award campaigns.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Specialist and CRM Specialist to keep UK stakeholders updated on website engagement, traffic, lead acquisition and opportunities for optimisation.
Skills & Expertise
- Relevant marketing experience running cross channel digital campaigns that drive results.
- Experience nurturing leads from first touch through to sales handover using email automation.
- Track record of combining creative ideas with data-driven content.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- A proactive attitude to developing and delivering on the marketing strategy is key.
- Experience managing and reporting on SEO/SEM activity.
- Excellent copywriting skills and an eye for detail.
- Remains calm under pressure and can manage multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive and adaptable approach to problem-solving.
- You are a team player, but also work well independently.
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.