About the role
From marketing strategy to content creation, you’ll be responsible for how the world sees Cobry!
On a day-to-day basis, you will
- Because we work in the fast-moving world of technology, we expect you to be able to constantly self-reflect on the strategies we use.
- Create content plans and strategies with clear objectives and KPIs and monitor these throughout the year.
- Plan, deliver and manage marketing campaigns across our channels.
- Liaise with our sales department to develop campaigns that address the pain points of our target audience.
- Use our CRM to understand the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and channels and use this information to make informed decisions about future strategies.
Regularly assess the industry and competitive landscape to understand target audiences, pain points and competitor activity that will inform marketing decisions.
- Meet with our Google Partner Marketing Manager and maintain this relationship, working together to build marketing campaigns and generate new revenue for both Cobry and Google.
We use industry-leading tools to help us create the best possible content, from graphic design to copywriting. We understand that creating content can be challenging, so we work with brilliant partners to supplement the work you will do. Content creation involves:
- Creating impactful graphic content that will promote Cobry’s services and align with the brand's messaging.
- Coordinating our video output.
- Managing and updating the website, ensuring it is optimised for SEO and delivering leads to the sales team.
- Plan and attend 3rd-party and Cobry-held events that promote the organisation, build brand awareness and communicate its authority in the market.
- Create or commission the creation of whitepapers to be used as gated content on the website and distributed as a sales resource to prospective customers.
You will need
The skills you will need
To excel in this position, you need to bring the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Good organisational skills
- Close attention to detail
- General IT skills and knowledge
Experience that would help you in this role
- Customer service
- Project management
- Account management
- Marketing experience
To succeed in this role, you don’t require any specific qualifications. We’re interested in drive, new ideas, and the ability to create value for the business.
The people part
We place a great emphasis on our culture. We’re a highly collaborative company using the latest technologies, and you can expect to deal with multiple teams with different ways of working. If you are an empathetic, understanding and self-motivated person, you will excel at Cobry.
What’s in it for you
We value continuous professional & personal development - and we're not just saying that; we really mean it! You’ll have the opportunity to spend a portion of in-work hours on professional development, and we have other options for self-paced training. Our work in Google Cloud means there are many opportunities in specific technology areas too, so you can sharpen up your technical, sales, or marketing skills using our learning platforms. You’ll also be part of a tight-knit team that has a clear vision of how they make a difference.
Our team has great freedom in their work and the responsibility to do the right thing for our customers. Instead of controlling the Cobry team with process and bureaucracy, we enable innovation by providing significant autonomy, so you can do the job you need to do without micro-management. The team will empower you to excel in your role and contribute to the organisation’s continued success. You’ll also have the opportunity to constantly improve your skills and knowledge, influencing how your role is delivered. You’ll also be involved in the thick of things, a wide variety of projects, recognition of a job well done & the opportunity to work with a dynamic & highly collaborative team.
You'll also have:
- Four-day work week (following successful 3-month onboarding) 📅
- Remote-first working 🏠
- Holidays! 16 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays floating) 🏖
- Enhanced pension contribution
- 💸Flexible working location
- 🏞Flexible working hours
- ⏳Social events, e.g. meals, gin-tasting etc.
- 🍷Coffee sent to your home
- ☕Financial support for WFH equipment
- 💰The latest tech equipment to do your job
- 💻Active support of continuous professional development
- 👩🏫Book club - order books each month to keep!
- 📚Access to our Cobry wellbeing hub, which includes free membership to Calm. 🙏
Starting Salary: £24,000 - £30,000, depending on experience