Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
Join the Marketing team at SmartestEnergy Business and assist in the delivery of varied marketing activities, key projects and workstreams associated to business growth and development.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Develop memorable, engaging, and informative copy for external press releases, website news, blogs, and social media platforms;
- Support the delivery of internal comms, intranet updates, staff presentations, etc;
- Assist with running digital ad campaigns, including organic, paid and social, and monitoring performance;
- Draft content for customer and broker emails, send and track email campaigns and report metrics;
- Create marketing assets including sales literature and product guides using design software;
- Respond to Trustpilot/Google reviews, and liaise with internal stakeholders regarding customer feedback;
- Act as a brand and cultural ambassador, influence positive behaviour and staff engagement of company mission and values;
- Research and inspire new creative marketing ideas & thinking;
- Support operation with ad-hoc projects and campaigns;
- Assist with general day-to-day BAU marketing activities.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Marketing or similar role;
- Understanding of email marketing software and HTML builders;
- Great know-how for social media inc. LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube;
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or equivalent);
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Sound understanding of digital marketing activity within business.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What does hybrid working mean to us?
Hybrid working typically means 2 days in the office location listed on this advert and 3 days working at home each week. Some occasional travel to our other offices may be required.
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2023 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.