Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Worthing, UK ⚠️
You will join a growing team and play a crucial role in assisting with a wide variety of marketing activity to successfully deliver our stand out products and services to businesses across the UK.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Marketing Communication: Assist with implementing external and internal comms that inspire the stakeholder experience with our brand narrative and net zero purpose;
- Customer Reviews: Manage dashboards for customer review platforms, positively engage all review responses, support our review task force with enquiry resolution, champion our brand reputation;
- Content Development: Create compelling and engaging content for various marketing channels and target audiences, including website content, blog posts, social media, internal hub;
- Email Marketing: Plan and implement email campaigns, monthly newsletters and other digital comms to targeted audiences, monitor and report on campaign metrics;
- Marketing Administration: Own regular and ad-hoc processes that output customer documentation to enhance the customer experience across onboarding, in-life and renewal journey points;
- Brand Management: Energetic in nurturing a consistent brand experience and messaging across all channels and outputs, maintaining brand integrity, nurturing new growth opportunities;
- Event Coordination: Assist in organising corporate and social events to engage our partners and people with memorable experiences that harmonise with the ESG global company agenda;
- Digital Marketing: Influence success of digital marketing campaigns, with expertise to assist with SEO, SEM and social media strategy to encourage outstanding digital lead generation;
- Market Research: Stay updated on industry trends and competitor activities to identify new marketing opportunities and possible threats for the business.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Experience in Marketing or similar role;
- Understanding of email marketing software and HTML builders;
- Great know-how for social media inc. LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube;
- Graphic design skills (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Canva or equivalent);
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc);
- Sound understanding of digital marketing activity within business.
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What does hybrid working mean to us?
Hybrid working typically means 2 days in the office location listed on this advert and 3 days working at home each week. Some occasional travel to our other offices may be required.
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2024 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.