At Chordify we're looking for a Marketing DTP’er/ Graphic Designer to join our team.
Who you are
We are looking for someone with a background in dtp/ graphic design and loves to become part of a team that reaches millions of musicians world wide!
We would like to welcome you to our team if your recognize yourself in this profile
have experience with creating both branding and conversion driven creatives
have experience with Figma or other similar design tools
have experience with creating visuals for marketing campaigns
are fluent in English
have experience with After Effects & Motion Graphics (pre)
have an impressive portfolio of current works.
- have at least 2+ years of experience in DTP/Graphic Design
What you’ll do
Would you like to make visuals that millions of musicians will see worldwide from the United States to Australia? Awesome! We are looking for someone who can help us with reaching those musicians with amazing visuals.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Designing discount campaigns for Chordify on web, Android and iOS
- Designing marketing campaigns on paid channels such as Google Ads, Facebook and Youtube
- Designing visuals for in the app stores (screenshots, app icon variations)
- Being part of the creation process in new marketing campaigns. These campaigns could range from working together with large musicians to guitar manufacturers
- Working with the other designers to ensure that the designs and brand identity are in line and amplify each other
What we offer
Flexible working locations: Remote (50%) and at our offices (50%) in either Utrecht or Groningen
To enjoy Friday afternoon drinks, regular game evenings, and team outings
To be part of an international team of music lovers
A pension plan
The option to lease a bike of your choice
A personal budget each year to spend on anything music related
Free lunch, snacks, and office drinks
An autonomous workforce, meaning that you are free to do your work in the way that you see fit
Flexible working hours
- Employment for 32-40 hours per week
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Marketing DTP’er/ Graphic designer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
You can apply until 01/07/2022. After the closing date we will invite candidates for an initial interview.