Who We Are
At Flockjay, our mission is to unlock the knowledge within people and teams so everyone can achieve their full potential. We have an experienced team from companies like Salesforce, Quizlet, and Teach for America and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Lightspeed Ventures, and Serena Williams.
Tomorrow's companies will be defined by how they invest in people. Our team is small and growing – join us and make a meaningful impact. If you enjoy the challenges and excitement of a growing technology startup and want to sell a product that will make a difference, Flockjay may be the right place for you!
Who You Are
In this role, you’ll work closely with our Head of Marketing as we build the go-to-market strategy for a new Winning Knowledge platform designed to capture, structure, and surface winning insights from sales teams. Specifically, your role will be to build awareness for Flockjay through webinars, podcasts, articles, speaker submissions, and social media. Additional duties may be assigned but total work per week should not exceed 20 hours.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to make an immediate impact.
What You’ll Do
- Schedule and manage the production of LinkedIn live events
- Manage Flockjay social media presence
- Pitch target publications article ideas
- Pitch target podcast on episode ideas
- Complete speaker submissions for target events
- Effectively communicate in a remote environment
- Clearly articulate and demonstrate our value proposition
- Partner with the Marketing team and Sales team to drive new business strategies
- Be a self-motivated problem solver with outstanding attention to detail
- Empower other Flockjay team members to succeed and actively contribute to company-wide initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Connectivity — you have strong team-building skillsProactivity — you’re motivated by the opportunity to deliver genuine value to our customers and build this business, and you’re willing to dive right in!
- Adaptability — things change quickly, and you’ll need to keep up!
- Belief - you believe in what Flockjay is doing to build a knowledge-sharing platform for the development and growth of sales professionals
- Grit - you’re willing to take the initiative and work autonomously, knowing you have the full support of the team
- Organizational Skills - you’re able to juggle multiple initiatives with ease
- EQ + IQ - you’re able to quickly build relationships with prospects, understand their challenges or needs, and effectively position Flockjay
- This role is currently open for candidates in the US and Canada only
Life at Flockjay
We believe diversity is a strength and difference as a teacher. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel represented and belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe organizations must build diversity, inclusion, and belonging into their DNA. Those that do so will develop better products, provide better services, and be positive forces in the world.
If you don't think you meet all of the criteria above but still are interested in the job, please apply! Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join the team. Tell us about why you feel you're the right fit!