Market Sales Director
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. Over 280 banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Singapore ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
- Implement the market sales strategy.
- Establish best practice sales operations.
- Sales forecasting, establishing the deal desk, demand management & pipeline generation.
- Deliver a data driven growth & retention strategy for the field sales team in the market.
- Oversee daily commercial operations and engage in customer activities.
- Build and maintain an in-market network of key customers and influencers.
- Seen as key speaker for Fintech events in their market.
- Evangelizing the Mambu brand in-Market with support from regional Marketing teams.
- Financial goals and objectives are pursued and reached.
- Achieve annual sales target for their market based on the GTM Strategy.
- Achieve year on year growth in the market by adding new customers, value-based selling and upsell.
- Excels in leadership and is recognized as both a people leader as well as a leader in sales.
- Build and maintain a People plan for the field sales team in the market, including hiring, onboarding, training and development.
- Maintain people engagement scores that are equal to or better than company overall.
- Fulfill a mentorship role for senior sales professionals in the region.
- Build a sales organisation recognised for its ability to attract and retain the most talented individuals in our industry.
- Continue growing and managing a sales team, and improving the forecasting cadence for direct reports Improve forecasting accuracy and linearity of sales in the market.
- Ensure the overall delivery and quality of strategic data insights.
- Deliver regional competitor analysis.
- Deliver market trend & opportunity analysis.
- Set and track regional commercial KPI's for evidence based decisions.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- Strong sales leader with a track record in building, inspiring and motivating a field sales organisation recognised for its culture, as well as its results.
- Ability to influence and leverage the Commercial matrix teams supporting their market.
- Demonstrable track record of consistent attainment, or over achievement, of quota and revenue goals.
- Experience in technology or software sales (ideally SaaS) with experience selling to C-suite and, where necessary, the board.
- Consultative sales skills and ability to construct and articulate strong business case and ROI, strategic account planning and execution skills.
- Excellent operational/analytical skills - reporting, forecasting, data analysis skills; operations management experience.
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers, technology and sales teams.
- Demonstrable experience of building an engaged and diverse team culture.
- A self-starter that can thrive in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment, whilst motivating and inspiring others.
- Excellent communication skills.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.