Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
We’re in the business of producing impactful training, programs, and digital courses to empower and teach online business owners how to grow and scale their business. Your job as the Live Launch Marketing Project Manager will be to help us get those courses into the hands of the people who need them most and ensure we’re consistently growing our audience. Sound fun? That’s because it is!
Our perfect candidate is a star when it comes to managing all the moving pieces involved in an array of marketing projects. You’re detail-oriented, organized, and great at juggling the different timelines and people involved in various initiatives. At the end of the day, you find joy in “closing the loop” and completing tasks and projects because you know that means you are moving projects forward.
You love online marketing — email marketing, webinars, sales funnels, conversion optimization, analytics, and live launches are your love language. You’re not afraid to dig into the data and pinpoint blind spots but you’re equally fearless in your ability to zoom out and bring big picture goals to life.
As a company that teaches online marketing, it’s This Is Us season finale level important that our Live Launch Marketing Project Manager is committed to excellence, ownership, and always game to learn new things. We need someone who’s experienced, confident in their online marketing skills, and ready to dive in headfirst and get results.
This position’s primary focus is to oversee the creation, execution, and conversion optimization for our yearly live launches. Live launching is an integral part of our success and brings the ability to change more lives.
The Live Launch Marketing Project Manager position would be PERFECT for you if the idea of working with a fast-paced team that’s always on the leading edge excites you to no end!
Our ideal candidate doesn’t just look at a launch map and see a bunch of squares — they also see potential lives changed, potential profit, and potential for growth — and it’s those things that drive them to succeed.
Staying up to date and watching others in the space is fun for you (you probably have a swipe file that’s about to put you over your Google Drive limit). You’re an owner, forward-thinking action taker, incredible communicator and continuously learning, improving, and refining your skills is a part of who you are.
This role is full-time and a mix of work-from-home as well as in-person collaboration. You’ll report directly to our Marketing Director and work closely with other key team members.
We’re not your average company — we always make sure our team members have plenty of freedom and flexibility to live their best lives, recharge, and have fun (major perks of working as a remote team!)
That said, the online marketing world doesn’t take breaks — that’s why we need our team members to be flexible too. The tasks required in this role typically fit into an 8 hour workday Monday through Thursday, but during product launches and busy seasons, we tend to tap into hours outside that range.
Our dream Live Launch Marketing Project Manager is open to finding their own rhythm that serves their life while aligning with the guiding principle of “until the job is done.”
Duties and Responsibilities
The Live Launch Marketing Project Manager will work closely with the Marketing Director to execute and manage revenue-generating live launches in addition to long-term growth initiatives like audience development and website optimization. Experience with website conversion, SEO, & blog Management is a plus! That means staying organized, thinking 10 steps ahead, managing subcontractors, digging into data and analytics, collaborating and brainstorming new funnels, optimizing existing ones, project managing, and more.
This position requires a high level of responsibility and experience. Launches are one of the most important things we do and as leaders in the online marketing space, we need our Live Launch Marketing Project Manager to be committed to always doing their best and getting better each day alongside us.
Some of your responsibilities will include…
- Managing the project plan and execution of launching our yearly live launches. (Fun, right?!) Overseeing the creation of new funnels, opt-in pages, sales pages, and emails
- Ongoing conversion optimization for the programs we are launching,, including weekly/daily reporting, creating and updating the sales campaign, and digging into the numbers to come up with creative solutions to improve results
- Support project managing the creation and execution of our pre-launch runways (4-8 weeks) with the goal of bringing in thousands of NEW, highly qualified leads
- Ensuring all marketing assets are aligned and consistent with our brand standards — you understand that what sets us apart isn’t just our marketing strategy but the quality of our copy, design, and user experience
- Overseeing the design, development, and continued optimization of the website pages for the products you manage, including SEO & blog management, conversion optimization, landing page testing, and tracking and reporting via Google Analytics and Hubspot
- Overseeing the email marketing and SMS campaigns for the products you manage by digging into the data to make sure everything we put out is performing optimally
- Overseeing paid advertising creation and working closely with a third-party ads agency for the products and campaigns you manage – including creative project management, copy project management, data management, projections, etc.
- Working closely with other key team members to execute the big picture vision for our launches and list building campaigns
- Always learning and implementing new skills and ideas, staying up to date with the latest digital marketing strategies, and bring informed input to the marketing team
- Finding and implementing ways to tighten up and improve our current processes
Skills, Abilities and Experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- 2+ years experience in the world of digital marketing, live launching, and project management
- 2 + years of experience with CRM tool (preferably Hubspot), list building campaigns, and managing email list hygiene (required)
- A love of numbers and data with the ability to translate those metrics into tangible actions we can take to improve our results
- The ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously — you get things done and meet deadlines
- The ability to fully take ownership of your projects/tasks and run with ideas sometimes without all the details
- Detail oriented and maintain high standards when it comes to quality
- Creative problem solving skills and the ability to think ahead
- Positive, flexible, solution oriented, and excited to work with a diverse team of digital marketing pros working toward common goals
- Professional, coachable, and happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane design tasks (there will be a mix of both!)
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal) — you have a knack for offering constructive feedback, effective delegation, and ensuring everyone is on the same page
- Ability to create strong relationships with vendors, contractors, customers, and key people from other organizations
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following via email to [email protected] :
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Myers-Briggs Personality Type
- StrengthsFinder Top–5 Strengths Report (optional)
- Answers to the following questions via email:
- Why do you think you are the best fit for this position?
- We are looking for someone who takes ownership. Give us 3 reasons why that is you.
- Tell us of a time you've had to pivot your strategy during a launch, or a time you were not meeting a revenue goal. How did you manage the moving pieces and what was the end result?
- Tell us of a time you had to create a project (and/or launch) from scratch. How did you organize it? How did you communicate it to your team? What was difficult? What was easy?
- How did you learn about this position?
- A 3-minute video introduction. (We will not review videos longer than 3 minutes. Please ensure the video is viewable to anyone with the link.
Salary: $75,000-$80,000, based on experience
Although we permit “side gigs” / work outside this role, it must not compete or overlap with the work we do, or interfere with your role and responsibilities within the team. Any consulting, coaching or side gigs related to marketing, business building or entrepreneurship are not permitted. This allows us to project a united front, show that we are in this together as one business, and have the greatest possible impact.
If you’re an experienced project manager, a total people person, and you love working with a team that’s making a difference in the world, this might just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
*Please note, applicants must reside within the US to be considered.
Want to learn a little bit more about us? Keep reading!
What We Do:
We empower entrepreneurs to build profitable online businesses that bring creative, professional and personal freedom.
In everything we do, we aim to inspire confidence and action. Our signature service is helping budding entrepreneurs break free in the areas of business that were once holding them back into new levels of joy and fulfillment. We give these entrepreneurs tangible proof that small actions every day will ultimately build a business worth creating and a life guided by their own design.
We lead a fun-loving culture and a dedicated team that is committed to excellence. We always find the upside to any situation and maintain the strength and flexibility to change course as our business evolves.
You might know Amy Porterfield from her top-rated “Online Marketing Made Easy” podcast, or from the courses and webinars she offers to help entrepreneurs build their business through social media and online marketing strategies. To learn more about our fearless leader, check out the details here.
Our team is ambitious (always striving for excellence), hungry (competitive to the core; always wanting to be at the top) and enthusiastic (always excited about the work we are doing.)
→ We value drive, hard work and kicking ass. When the heat’s turned up, we step up to the challenge. We are equally thoughtful about our commitments.
→ We believe that everyone is doing the very best they can in the moment. We lead with love, patience and understanding.
→ We believe in continuous growth and are open to feedback and necessary tough conversations to move us forward.
→ We are strategic and thoughtful in our actions. We believe there is always a way to make it work and we will do the digging to figure it out. We rely on each other when we get stuck.
→ We take pride in our reputation as industry leaders. We are honest, professional and intentional.
→ We believe we are all leaders. We own our individual positions like a boss.
→ We prioritize the down time so that we can be our best when we are showing up for ourselves, our team members and our students.
→ We believe in the diversity and inclusion of all people regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, ability, and religion. This includes thoughts, ideas, beliefs and experiences.
Team Porterfield Perks:
Did we forget to mention all of the Team Porterfield perks after 90 days of employment? We're fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our small but mighty team is full of talented and motivated individuals who enjoy coming into work. But these awesome perks help just a little too:
- 4 Day Workweek/Flexible Work Schedule – Outside of launches, our company operates on a 4-day workweek schedule. Spend your long weekends however you’d like — a few team favorites include hiking new trails, watching Bridgerton, meal prepping something delicious, or grabbing a beer on a patio!
- Flexible Time Off and Sick Leave – Two words… unlimited PTO. Because working hard and taking full ownership of your role doesn’t come at the expense of lifestyle freedom.
- Paid Holidays – including a Thanksgiving Break and Holiday Break!
- Birthday Leave – Oh yes, you read that right. Never working on your birthday again. Hit the beach or the spa, we don’t care what you do, just don’t come to work!
- Team Vacation – Pack your bags! Amy treats her team members to an annual team trip to celebrate the accomplishments and hard work of our employees. No work — just play!
- Health Insurance – Health is wealth, my friend! And we make sure that accessing quality healthcare is never a concern for members of Team Porterfield.
- Bonus Potential – Hard work and smashing goals don’t go unnoticed — or unrewarded! — here on Team Porterfield. We’ll fill you in on all the deets about bonus potential!
- Retirement Savings Plan – Roth or 401k…whatever your preference, we’ve got a generous match!
- Financial Planning Assistance – You’re an expert at a lot of things…why not add personal finances to that list! A team of professional wealth strategy partners is available to provide financial planning assistance however you’d like it, from retirement to personal finances to investing to saving.
- Learning Opportunities – A mastermind, summit, or learning experience that will enrich your knowledge in your particular role? It’s on us!
- Life Coach Benefit – Pssst! We’ll split the bill.
- Charitable Donation – Your big heart is our favorite thing about you. It’s our delight to make a donation in your name to a charity each year.
- New Parent Leave – A benefit bundle of joy! Full-time team members receive 10 weeks of paid parental leave and an optional 2 weeks of unpaid leave.
- What can we say? We really like each other! From team building events and virtual happy hours to annual team trips, we like to work hard and play hard!
- Plus you’ll be workin’ for boss lady Amy Porterfield! (Did you know she was nominated for Forbes’ Top Social Media Influencer?)
- Forget the traditional corporate culture. Amy left that behind years ago for a reason and has created something entirely different! Have a question? Have an emergency? Having a bad day? At Team Porterfield we’re all family, here to support each other. You’ll find coworkers that cheer on your professional milestones as well as your personal victories.
- We believe in the diversity and inclusion of people regardless of race, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, and religion. This includes thoughts, ideas, beliefs and experiences. We are a pro-inclusion and anti-racism organization dedicated to upholding and enforcing policies to support it.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to effectively communicate via chat/messaging systems and email. The employee is frequently required to remain in a stationary position and occasionally required to move from one location to another. The employee is required to constantly use computer and office productivity equipment such as a desktop computer, laptop, and printer, as well as computer software such as Google Suite for Business. The employee may frequently move up to 10 pounds.
Disclaimer: All job requirements are subject to possible revision to reflect changes in the position requirements or to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a threat or risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to which will be required in this position. Employees will be required to follow other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor/manager (within guidelines and compliance with Federal and State Laws). Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.