At Springboard, we’re on a mission to bridge the world’s skills gap, offering transformative online education in data science, UI/UX design, machine learning, and coding. Our courses may be tech-enabled, but we're ultimately human-centric: each student taps into a vast community throughout their time with us, engaging with fellow students, industry-expert mentors, student advisors, and career coaches, the goal of which is to successfully transition students into their dream job. Through this hybrid approach, we’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives, with hundreds of top-notch job offers received every year and a near-perfect placement rate for our program graduates.
We’re expanding our courses and launching a Tech Sales Bootcamp. The course is 100% online and part time. Over 12 weeks, students will collaborate in live workshops, progress through the curated curriculum and complete hands-on projects. Students will engage with sales experts and classmates during workshops, build and manage sales pipelines by learning how to maximize CRM programs, LinkedIn, competitor tools and more, and have personal career coaching.
We are looking to hire Live Graders who are experienced Tech Sales professionals and are passionate about supporting students to learn the content covered in our Tech Sales syllabus. Live Graders will hop on live calls with students to assess based on a mock scenario and a rubric.
- Join live calls with students to role play mock scenarios
- Leverage rubrics to provide feedback on the spot, assign a grade, and write feedback async on the platform within the 45 minute window
- Maintain an up-to-date availability on our booking platform
Live assessors will evaluate the following assessment:
- Diagnosing on a qualification call (QC)
- Prescribing on a qualification call
- Close a qualification call
- Handling 4 common types of objections
- Accommodate rescheduling requests where possible
- Maintain a high bar and rely on the rubric to decide of a student met the passing requirements
Experience working within a sales org including:
- Senior SDR
- SDR Lead
- SDR Manager
- Experience in a tech sales bootcamp a plus
- Experience in or supporting a Sales Training organization a plus
- Experience role playing using battle cards a plus
- Experience working in a Saas company doing tech sales a plus
- Ability to give feedback in alignment with rubrics
- Empathetic, kind, polite and have excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Able to demonstrate interest in the student's success
- Proficient with and able to explain usage of tools covered in the Tech Sales curriculum
- Effective at guiding learners through content, as well as troubleshooting and responding to technical questions; sharing screens/control as necessary to facilitate guidance
- Great at time management and prioritizing important elements at times of high demand
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds, and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.