About the Lead Marketing Analyst role at Headspace:
Headspace is a leading organization that brings mindfulness practice to all members across the globe. We are seeking a veteran lead marketing analyst, who will be based in Los Angeles, to provide data-driven insights and an analytical framework to support global marketing programs. This role will provide advanced analytics in marketing efficiency, pricing optimization, and member journey opportunity. The short-term focus will be marketing performance tracking, global pricing, and media mix analyses. Long-term projects include customer segmentation, causal inference analyses, global and regional price optimization, LTV, and causal analysis to optimize engagement patterns and media strategies.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Practical understanding of marketing and subscription metrics, and efficient in pulling these data for strategic collaboration with business leaders
- Solve ambiguous, non-routine analysis problems by applying advanced analytical/stats models, and deliver impactful recommendations in a compelling storytelling format
- Practical understanding of marketing media mix model, multi-touch attribution, and business applications for both online and offline media channels
- Work closely with stakeholders to define the most pressing business questions on marketing and acquisition trends and drivers and build analytical frameworks to answer these questions
- Help to craft an ongoing experimentation program, including hypothesis formulation, experimental design, significance-setting, and post-experiment analysis
- Ability to think strategically, analyze and interpret market and consumer information
- Ability to lead conversations with senior management, lead projects from conception to execution stage
- Passionate about Headspace’s mission to make the world a better and more mindful place
- Proactively reviewing data trends, surface underlying insights to bring forth early strategic discussions
What you’ve accomplished:
- 8+ years of experience with SQL/Tableau/Amplitude/Google Analytics/Microsoft Office Suite
- 6+ years of experience with executing and analyzing complex AB testings and hypothesis development
- 6+ years of analytical work experience in marketing/sales, management consulting
- 6+ years of experience with product analytics tools such as Amplitude, Mixpanel, etc.
- 4+ years of experience with Python
- Led and/or executed marketing media mix model, digital & offline advertising, and consumer insights
- Practical deep experience of price sensitivity, engagement behavioral analyses, causal inference analysis, organic lift analysis, LTV & payback analysis
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.