L&D Specialist - 12 month FTC
Flexibility is vital to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, 4 days @ 80% salary and compressed hours. Don't let anything stop you from applying.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in London, UK ⚠️
Why should I apply?
You will be key in driving the performance of the business by developing a learning culture. Developing blended learning solutions for global and local delivery. You will enjoy partnering with business, subject matter experts and HR teams to develop capability and improve organisational mobility.
How will I spend my time in this role?
- Consult with business units to identify performance gaps and devise strategies to address them;
- Design, develop, and deliver effective learning solutions that bridge performance gaps and align with business goals;
- Curate and create relevant and timely development content; Manage digital solutions within our learning experience platform;
- Promote Career development – identify with managers the opportunity to upskill and prepare the internal workforce for future moves;
- Support onboarding, identifying, planning for skills gaps and enabling people development.
What skills/experience do I need to be successful?
- Good understanding of learning design principles;
- Familiar with the 70/20/10 principle to personal development;
- Understands frameworks to develop talent and build career pathways.
- Experience in learning curation, digital/video & blended learning development;
- Experience in Articulate storyline or similar;
- Experience in LMS management & Performance consulting.
This role could be full time or part time, so if you are interested please apply and let us know more....
What else do we offer?
- The opportunity to work from anywhere in the world for up to 30 days a year;
- A genuine commitment to smarter working – we recognise your work/life balance matters;
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community;
- Excellent benefits package including private medical insurance/dental cover and 10% non-contributory pension from month three;
What does hybrid working mean to us?
Hybrid working typically means 2 days in the office location listed on this advert and 3 days working at home each week. Some occasional travel to our other offices may be required.
What happens next?
Once we receive your CV it will be reviewed by a human– no bots here!
The average process once we receive your application takes around 2-3 weeks with typically 2 stages of video interviews using Teams – however this can change depending on the role (we may invite you to see us face to face or just need 1 video interview).
If you need any support you can see who to contact in our Recruitment Team on the advert – any questions please just let us know .
Get to know us better....
The future of energy is digitised, decarbonised and localised. At Smartest Energy, we need revolutionary thinkers to help our customers make the most of this new landscape, thinking differently to find smart solutions to complex problems.
Formed in 2001, we’re an agile business driven by entrepreneurial thinking. As a subsidiary of the Marubeni Corporation, we also have strong investment and infrastructure behind us. We have three offices in the UK, one in the US and another in Australia. Further expansion is planned for 2023 and beyond which means global career opportunities for you, with plenty of potential to explore new markets.
When you join our Team, you will have the opportunity to contribute and make an impact every single day.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to what we do. We value everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive we need diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the countries in which we operate. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow.