Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Stockholm, Sweden ⚠️
Would you be interested in embracing a 4-day work week? Do you have a passion for sustaining the successful sales growth in the Swedish and Finnish markets? Are you excited about traveling to engage with your retail and e-tail customers? If so, you might be the ideal candidate for the position as Key Account Manager for Sweden and Finland.
PanzerGlass™ is one of the leading brands in screen protection on a global scale. You will be responsible for delivering sales revenue according to growth targets leveraging the PanzerGlass 'Sales Operating Model’.
Overall, you can look forward to having the day-to-day management and development of PanzerGlass Retail sales within the Swedish and Finnish Markets. You will be a part of the Nordic Sales Team reporting to the Nordic Sales Manager. More specifically, your area of responsibility will include the following:
- Identify new opportunities within current customers, including presenting and submitting new products for ranging/listing.
- Understand and map out key stakeholders, facilitating the implementation of PanzerGlass value-added services within the named accounts.
- Provide input on sales reporting and forecasting as required, ensuring continuous updates to CRM, SaleMate, and other systems.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute sales and marketing plans for the managed retail customers.
- Hold budget responsibility
- Conduct store visits, train store staff, and follow up on the implementation of Planograms and POS material.
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and Hammerdays.
You understand Retail- and Etail-customer management or distribution, preferably within the Consumer Electronics or Mobile Phone sectors. Your professional qualifications encompass demonstrated Sales and Negotiation skills, coupled with hands-on experience in retail environments and collaboration with channel partners. We expect you to be proficient in the Office 365 environment, CRM tools. Especially Excel skills are crucial.
On a personal level, you should thrive in diverse and inclusive teams, exhibit resilience in fast-paced environments, and embrace change. You demonstrate a structured approach and efficiency in handling administrative tasks. A solutions-oriented mindset, coupled with a positive attitude, a love for challenges, and a refusal to accept 'no' for an answer, are key personal attributes.
Regarding travel, you must have the ability to travel regularly, often for several consecutive days, with an expected travel ratio of approximately 20-25%. We expect you have your own car. These aspects are vital components of the role. Moreover, it is a great advantage if you live in or near Stockholm.
Additionally, your good communication skills and your ability to speak and write Swedish and English complement your diverse skill set.
- a company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe
- to join our trial for a 4-day work week (read more here https://bit.ly/3nGpzY6)
- a unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization
- great opportunity for professional and personal development
- professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high
- flexible working hours
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application in English on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com