About Bunny Studio
Bunny Studio is the world’s only project fulfillment platform that provides over 50 end-to-end creative services. Powered by technology and run by humans, it works with the top 4% of global professionals to deliver voiceovers, writing, video, design services, and more, in over 100 languages. With an extensive database of over 13,000 pre-vetted professionals, we back our risk-free policy with 24/7 support and lightning turnaround times. Our platform also renders developers and agencies unrivaled capabilities to scale their creative needs on-demand through its unique API integration. With Bunny Studio, our clients can expect predictable outcomes, affordability, and ingenuity always.
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our Sales team! This is your invitation to raise your bar and team up with the world's best creatives. We have built an environment where our team members help each other proactively to thrive. Where a sense of humor is valued as much as technical and human skills. Apply now if you are based in The Americas.
🐰 Our team: We're currently with 87 people globally distributed. Over the last 12 months, we've grown the team by ~80%. We come from different backgrounds; scientists, parents, designers, historians, engineers, writers, audio-visual producers, travelers, athletes, voice artists, pet-lovers, and more. We're all bunnies. As a collective, we refer to ourselves as the fluffle.
🌏 Our location: We're a remote-first team. We work from Brazil, Nigeria, The Netherlands, The Philippines, Colombia, Argentina, England, Uruguay, among other places. We don't have an office.
🚀 Our launching year: We were created in 2011 during a hackathon and launched in February 2012.
💖 Our clients: We've partnered with more than 15,000 businesses, to help them scale their creative needs over the years.
💸 Our investments: We're a bootstrapped business. We grow our investment capacity by bringing more value to our clients.
About the role
As a Key Account Manager, you’re expected to build a relationship with our ongoing clients and aid in upselling and cross-selling our services. You will need to possess strong overall business acumen in order to hold relevant discussions with multiple stakeholders ranging from the CEO through Heads of Production and Advertising. The primary focus of this role is current account growth.
- Functional leader: Christina Gomez, Sales Manager
- Functional team: Sales
- Functional team members: Camila Aude, Maria Alejandra Ceballos, Vanessa Vargas, Clara Pusarelli
- Location: At our team, we're all used to working in a distributed fashion, so this role is open to professionals anywhere in Latin America.
- Start date: as soon as possible
🔎 Specifics on the responsibilities
- Identify upsell opportunities within Bunny Studio’s current SMB, Mid-market, and Enterprise customer base.
- Perform pre-call research and planning prior to engagements in order to guide relevant client discussions.
- Perform effective needs analysis and close deals that align with target ICP.
- Write engaging emails and sequences in order to convince clients to become your Key Accounts
- Identify clear value gaps within key client accounts and align with Bunny Studio’s offerings.
- Maintain a revenue focus while delivering on quality-driven KPIs.
- Manage relationships with multiple influencers within Key Accounts.
- Influence and drive net new revenue opportunities.
- Increase brand awareness and demand through targeted sales & marketing campaigns.
- Manage, coordinate, and/or facilitate introductions/handoff to Bunny Studio’s internal fulfillment teams.
- Provide internal teams with specific client data points to ensure process efficacy.
- Following up on clients to make sure the service delivered was up to their standards.
- Have a robust understanding of Bunny Studio to be able to deliver, quote, and navigate the ins and outs of every single service.
Having a sales mindset and being able to network and bring in new clients
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. C1 English is required.
- Experience in b2b direct sales in the midmarket space or higher.
- Experience in the video and/or audio production space is a plus.
- The ability to work autonomously and drive your performance and development is essential in this role.
- Experience presenting to Mid Level and Senior Level leaders.
- Must be a highly process-driven salesperson.
- Tech-savvy and a quick learner.
- Working knowledge SaaS collaboration tools is a big plus
- Such as Slack, Confluence, Zapier, Trello, Aritable, Zoom, G Suite, among others.
- Proficiency with modern sales tech and marketing tech tools.
- Ability to manage and forecast deals in CRM.
- Preferably existing knowledge or experience with Hubspot.
- Able to work under own initiative as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines.
- You're able to take the initiative and build productive relationships with all levels of team members and customers.
- Crazy about self-development, reflective, and open to challenges.
- Willingness to work in an environment that strives for honest and open communication at all times and you're not afraid to engage in difficult conversations.
- You share our values (listed below) and work per those values.
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus.
- Access to high-speed and stable internet is a must.
✨ We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you. ✨
Once you pass your trial period of 3 months, we will agree on your tour of duty, which specifically defines a successful employer-employee partnership: You assume the compromise of focusing your time and energy on our team with the goal of growing the company; we assume the compromise of investing in your personal and professional growth so that when the time comes for you to leave our team, you'll have the tools, experience, and network to achieve equal success elsewhere.
The knowledge and experience you'll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following positions, either at Bunny Studio or somewhere else:
- Partnership Account Manager
- Affiliates Manager
- Key Account Manager team lead
- Sales Manager
The annual gross salary for this role is $28,564, $36,620, or $46,949 depending on your experience.
At Bunny Studio we strive for equality amongst all our team members and are actively ensuring fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits. We’ve built a salary calculator that takes into account variables such as experience, skill level, and geographical location. Therefore, we ensure that peers in the same level get paid the same. As a result, our salaries are non-negotiable during the hiring process. We kindly request that you ensure that the salary we offer is within your income expectations before you apply.