Key Account Manager
We have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis
Posted 5 days ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Germany
Purpose of Position
As the Key Account Manager, you are part of the Global Key Account Management Team for the DACH region. The team is responsible for managing global key accounts or strategic industry related accounts. You will build up an industry/expert focus and bring in knowledge of a particular industry or other valuable professional experience.
By consulting and upselling, you will constantly develop the accounts that fall under your responsibility and generate growth or secure profit on the respective accounts.
The position can be filled anywhere in Germany, however preferred are Berlin or Munich. Please note that this is a fixed term contract for the duration of one year.
- Management of global and strategic key accounts
- Proactive client consulting and regular attendance of client meetings
- Building up a solid network within the client´s organisation
- Creating and managing client related budgets
- Upselling of Awin products
- Consulting of clients according to the defined SLAs
- Following local market trends and exchanging knowledge
- Taking part in focussed events
Skills & Expertise
- Experiences within the Online Marketing/ Performance marketing Industry
- Strong MS Excel and Power Point skills
- Experience with business intelligence tools, reports and processes, is a plus
- Excellent German and English skills paired with strong communication and interaction skills
- Good presentation skills
- Structured and target-oriented working method
- Get-things-done mentality and open minded
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Working Wherever: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.