All of our staff work a *4 day week* (32hrs) internally - however, if you are placed on an external contract, you may be expected to work 40 hours per week. Please ask for more details in your interview
- Duration: contract basis for 3 months initially with potential to extend and grow into the mid-level Recruiter role
- Location: remote (candidates must be based in the Americas or Europe)
G2i is a hiring platform for engineers by engineers. We believe the hiring process should be simple, trustworthy, and enjoyable for both companies and engineers. We've created a vetting process where:
- Engineers vet other engineers
- Engineer vetting is as close to on-the-job requirements as possible
- The vetting process is objective, repeatable and quantitatively scored
- The process is transparent. We provide the engineer's code, our code review and technical interview notes in full to our clients.
We are the first hiring platform that puts developer health first. We've seen burnout all too often in tech and we are on a mission to push back against it. We are building a " deep job platform" that will also offer services to support the physical/mental/emotional health of software developers in addition to matching them with jobs that are in line with our vision. We don't believe we can see our vision through unless we model it internally which is why we work 4 day work weeks, value async. communication, and have flexible schedules. We strive to meet the criteria of the people-first job movement listed here.
About the role
As a Junior Recruiter at G2i, you’ll be responsible for assisting the Talent Acquisition Team in all administrative areas.
The activities include a wide range of recruitment responsibilities (job posting, application review, communication with candidates), database management, and overall assistance in finding, attracting, and engaging the best engineers around the world.
You will also learn the ins and out of the technical recruiter profession and be part of a growing talent network.
The role is perfect for you if:
- You are interested in technical recruitment and technology.
- You are an enthusiastic person, willing to learn, and committed to excellence.
- Comfortable working remote — we are a 100% remote-first company and have been since 2016.
You value work-life balance — we work 4 day / 32 hour work weeks.
- Fluent in English.
- Located in the Americas or Europe.
- Demonstrated grit, consistency, and reliability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and detailed-oriented.
- Friendly demeanor and can-do attitude.