Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Romania ⚠️
Purpose of Position
As a junior general ledger analyst, you will be one of the responsible to ensure the correct accounting and accrual-based recording of all business transactions in the general ledger of all Awin entities. You are a team player and is always willing to learn new activities/processes.
- Ensure timely and accurate journal entries according to IFRS and Local GAAP’s
- Ensure timely input for month end close/year end close
- May provide input for external audits and tax audits
- May perform balance sheet reconciliation
Skills & Expertise
- 1 year of working experience
- Experience in general ledger and reporting
- Knowledge in IFRS is desirable
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge using the standard office, in particular Excel. Microsoft Dynamics D365 is a plus
- Very good communication (written and verbal in English), analytical and interpersonal skills (Company language: English)
- Use our company training offers gain and improve your knowledge on a variety of topics
- You will work on 4 days per week; on the 5th day (to be agreed on with your manager) you can dedicate time to trainings or development, or finish up work if needed but without meetings, or simply take the day off for your own wellbeing, depending on the current team / business needs.
- Remote/hybrid working: In agreement with your manager, you can work from home or other location instead of at the office multiple days a week.
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- Enjoy our coffee machines with free drinks, including coffee, hot chocolate, tea, fresh fruit and snacks.
- Taking care of your mental wellbeing by offering access to various mental health initiatives