Purpose of Position
Data sits at the heart of the company. Our mission is to ensure that Awin is able to leverage the data it has access to across the group and build out reporting to ensure we are able to make better commercial decisions.
With a background in data analysis or business intelligence this role will be the next step in your career. You will be working within a cross functional team of data analysts, data engineers and data integration analysts, supporting in producing reports for internal stakeholders as well as external customers.
As a Junior Data Analystyou will be expected to help with reporting requests, building dashboards in Tableau and Power BI, creating data sets for ad-hoc analysis and providing assistance where necessary.
Your location: London, Berlin, Madrid, Paris, or Munich (with a hybrid remote working policy)
- You produce, maintain and deliver various reports within an agile framework
- You fully utilize Awin’s BI tools to produce market-leading insights
- You facilitate ad-hoc data requests across the group through accessing the data warehouse
- You support senior data analysts with tasks relating to query writing and reporting building
- You work on a modern cloud based tech stack in Azure with Databricks, Tableau and Power BI
Skills & Expertise
- You have at least 1-year of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Business Analysis
- You have experience in data modelling and/or working with big data environments (Data Science is a plus)
- You have strong knowledge in SQL/T-SQL or basic knowledge in SparkSQL and Python
- You have a well-rounded tech understanding and affinity to adopt new technologies or software quickly
- You are fluent in English. Every other language is a plus
- Say thank you to colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer programme
- 2 paid days off per year, during working hours to volunteer with a community organization
- Use our company‘s training offer to gain and improve specific skills within the role as well as wider professional development
- Taking care of yourself with access to various mental health initiatives such as a 4-day-week-trial
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.