Jacksonville Business Development Manager
We rolled out a four-day workweek to our team back in April of 2022. We work 32hrs / week for 100% pay
Posted 2 weeks ago
⚠️ You'll be automatically rejected if you can't work from Florida
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us- We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
As a Qwick Business Development Manager, you will identify, sell, and onboard new business for our Jacksonville market. You will execute the local sales strategy by partnering with high-volume staffing users in key hospitality categories.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Achieving revenue goals by acquiring new business users and asking for referrals
- Prospecting the best hospitality venues and businesses in the local market
- Leveraging warm leads from marketing and inside sales to close deals in person or over the phone
- Networking with local hospitality groups to be the face of Qwick for your city
- Meeting with prospective businesses to demo our value proposition and closing deals
- Contributing to cross-functional teams and sharing best practices
- Helping businesses end their staffing pain by signing them up for Qwick and posting their first shifts on the platform
- Working as a liaison between businesses and internal teams to onboard new businesses, providing an excellent experience
- Providing ROI-based solutions
- Beating the competition because you know our differentiating value
- 2+ years of proven experience and capability to plan and close deals autonomously
- Self-motivated - you have an inner hunger to get deals done because you believe in what you do and are proud of the product you represent
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Eager to learn, grow, explore and perfect your sales skills
- Technology environment experience preferred
- Hospitality and or staffing experience a plus
- Ability to conduct demos/trainings of a tech-enabled solution while articulating the value prop and ROI
- Excellent oral, written, listening, and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills, tech-savvy, experience using a CRM and other tech tools
- High level of integrity and commitment to building a successful start up
- Can work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Currently live in Jacksonville (candidates needing relocation will not be considered)
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.