Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Guangzhou, China ⚠️
Are you ready to embark on a journey toward a 4-day workweek? Can you envision yourself as our daily IT support? Do you thrive on supporting your colleagues locally and assisting globally with ticket handling? If so, get ready to join an exceptional IT team.
PanzerGlass® stands as one of the leading brands in global screen protection. We are committed to constant evolution in all aspects of our business. You will play an important role in supporting your colleagues with various tasks and get the chance to optimise and automate our processes. Your location will be our office in Guangzhou.
Working closely with your colleagues in IT, you will serve as the 'go-to' person for your colleagues both locally and globally. Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Providing general IT support in Azure
- Handling and coordinating IT tickets using Freshdesk
- Being available for the Freshdesk hotline
- Providing local office IT support
- Setting up users and preparing IT equipment
- Managing assets
- Optimizing and automating processes
In terms of qualifications, we are seeking an individual with a technical degree in IT. We expect you are well-versed in Microsoft Azure with hands-on experience. As the eyes and ears on the ground, you will be responsible for detecting any hiccups before they escalate and proposing effective solutions to enhance our systems and processes.
Your approach is structured and detail-oriented. Your positive attitude and curiosity will drive you to constantly seek out ways to improve service quality, both online and offline. You'll be an important player in our team, collaborating seamlessly to support our global operations and ensure consistent service levels.
In this role, prioritization and follow-up are essential skills, as you will be working with various stakeholders to address their needs effectively.
In addition, you are fluent in English.
- A company with best-in-class employee survey results. We are listed among the best workplaces in Denmark and Europe.
- A culture of inclusivity and global collaboration, valuing and celebrating diverse perspectives.
- An opportunity to join our trial for a 4-day workweek.
- A unique opportunity to join a global, fast-growing sales organization.
- A great opportunity for professional and personal development.
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues, who set the bar high.
- Flexible working hours.
Questions and application
Due to GDPR laws and regulations we are not able to accept any applications sent by email. Please submit your application on our Careers Page www.careers.panzerglass.com .
Please note that we only accept applications in English with English CV.