At DNSFilter we have a singular mission: to challenge the way the industry thinks about security via DNS. We support over 14,000 organizations, including Fortune 500 customers like NVIDIA, and Lenovo, and provide DNS security to more than 4 million end users. And we are growing quickly! At the start of 2020, our software was processing 1B queries/day. We’re now processing an average of 17B queries/day! In the middle of a global pandemic, our team (and product) thrived. We doubled the size of our team, and we’re looking to do it all over again in 2022.
To help realize our product vision and sustain our growth, we are looking for an IT Support Analyst to help our new hires to be successful on day one, as well as help our existing staff with day-to-day IT inquiries.
- Support our team with general IT issues, such as password resets, device replacements/upgrades, SaaS account management, and onboarding. Secondarily, it means supporting all of the various systems at DNSFilter so the teams can focus more on doing their best work
- Maintain IT records
- Respond to staff helpdesk inquiries
- Manage the purchase and installation of new equipment and supplies
- Anticipate IT needs as the company grows
- A MacOS master, both in usage and administration. We're a Mac house, with some sprinkles of other operating systems!
- Ideally, you've personally administered G-Suite in a professional setting
- A self-starter who is able to take open ended assignments, formulate what needs to be done and see the assignment through to completion
- Friendly and open to communication. Willing to offer help whenever needed
- Obsessed with writing clear and understandable documentation. Our company has grown fast and we rely on documentation to share knowledge among teams.
- Able to work independently and master new technologies and systems quickly
- Able to manage multiple priorities and multi-task
- Security conscious
Bonus points for:
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience with OKTA, Duo, and Mosyle
- Experience with managing systems using an RMM/MDM tool
- A 100% work-from-home position with a company that values and fosters personal and professional growth
- Passionate and intelligent colleagues who work hard and have a good time doing it
- Rotating 4-Day work week
- Flexible Vacation policy
- Awesome company swag
- Home office buildout allowance
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits for US Based Employees
- Full short-term disability and life benefits; available long-term disability
- In-person Annual Gatherings. Last time we all spent a week on a beach in Cabo