Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Durham, UK ⚠️
We’re not like the rest. We’re true innovators, and we’re redefining what a bank should be. Ours is a bank for today and the future, a mobile-first bank. Forget the stuffy branches, with Atom you can bank whenever, wherever, faster, and simpler.
Based in Durham, we’re focused on bringing world-class career opportunities and developing a strong tech culture in the North East. Our team currently has over 450 brilliant people and is still growing; could you be the next innovator to join us?
What’s it all about?
The Commercial department works closely with the rest of the business, particularly Strategy, Customer and Finance to research, design, create and develop a range of propositions for Atom customers. The team is made up of Mortgages, Business Lending, Savings and Partnerships and is supported by the Intermediary team who develop Atom’s product sales capability and manage many relationships with brokers and other third parties. The various teams are also responsible for the ongoing management of the product suite and delivery of corporate business targets, which includes maintaining pricing, profitability and features that drive Atoms competitive positioning.
The Intermediary Administrator role provides administration and support services to our Intermediary Support Team, distribution partners and Regional Business Development Managers across the UK.
Working as part of a dynamic and fast paced team, the Intermediary Administrator is responsible for the administration and support of new business processes across our Business Development teams and our distribution partners; account and payment queries, fulfilment of marketing and events planning and delivery, maintaining operational working hours, and any other administration and support functions as required.
The role requires use of organisation and processing skills to ensure all work is completed in a timely manner and within conduct and regulatory compliance regulations, with a strong focus on attention to detail and accountability. As the bank grows and develops its proposition, the Intermediary Administrator adapts their working practices and relationships ensuring they remain aligned to the overall business plan.
What will your ‘typical’ day look like…. (Different that’s for sure):
- Provide administration support to our Intermediary support team, Business Development teams and distribution partners
- Fulfilment and Distribution of daily MI across the business
- Assisting with organisation and running of external intermediary events
- Arranging and distributing relevant merchandise for stakeholder events
- Supporting the intermediary panel maintenance for Business and Residential teams – managing movers, joiners, leavers and suspensions, for both Intermediaries and their firms, within Service Level Agreements
- Fulfilment of weekly network payments
- Assist in the daily analysis and input of sales and intermediary data into the Atom bank CRM system
- Produce ad hoc reports from CRM system
- Minute taking at various meetings
What do we need from you?
- Experience in a contact centre or an administrative environment
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Passionate about delivering service excellence
- Able to work calmly to timescales with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated with planning, organisation, and activity management skills
- Flexible, adaptable, ability to respond to change
What’s in it for you?
- 4 day working week
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- Annual Share Option – performance related
- Incredibly generous company pension scheme (maximum of 13% of Atom input – candidate can put in more)
- ‘All About Me’ fund: £200 per year to spend on personal development
- 22.5 days holiday + 8 statutory days (plus the opportunity to buy extra annual leave)
- Private Medical Insurance for you and full family
- Health Cash Plan – expenses paid on Optical/Dental/other appointments/treatments
- Life Insurance – 4 times annual salary
- Critical illness cover – 1 x lump sum annual salary
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Continuous development – professional qualifications
PLEASE NOTE: You must have the legal right to work in the UK to apply for this role as Atom Bank are unable to support Visa Applications/Sponsorship
Atom is an equal opportunities employer. We value you as an individual and therefore disregard race, religion/belief, gender, sexual orientation, maternity/pregnancy, age, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, and disability in any hiring decisions we make. Atom will always adhere to the Equality Act 2010.
All roles within Atom must adhere to the Conduct Rules as set out by the Prudential Regulation Authority (PRA) and Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
As part of Atom bank’s commitment to the FCA’s Consumer Duty, Atom will, take all reasonable steps to avoid causing foreseeable harm to customers, take all reasonable steps to enable customers to pursue their financial objectives and act in good faith.