Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in New York, USA ⚠️
About The Position
As an Instructional Designer at Augury, you will be part of a strong and empowered Learning and Enablement team that is the midst of creating the new Augury Academy.
You will be responsible for designing and developing engaging and effective learning solutions and instructional experiences for our customers, partners, employees, and future Augurians. You will conduct needs assessment to identify training opportunities and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to determine learning objectives, develop content, and evaluate the effectiveness of learning experiences.
A Day In Your Life
- Collaborate with SMEs and Enablement Managers to assess needs and knowledge gaps.
- Apply instructional design theories, adult learning best practices, and methods to design, pilot and launch engaging learning events that drive retention and knowledge transfer.
- Evaluate the business impact of applicable programs using learning and performance metrics.
- Assist with Learning Management System (LMS) management and administration for all audiences.
- Develop and maintain valued relationships with key stakeholders and employee Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
What You Bring
- 7+ years designing and developing learning content for asynchronous and synchronous events. Masters Degree in ISD or related field (preferred)
- Extensive experience designing and developing learning programs in various modalities (mobile learning, e-learning, video, gamification, podcasts, virtual learning, live simulation, and live classroom).
- Experience designing and developing in Articulate 360 (required), Vyond, Adobe Captivate, etc. (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication (both oral and written) skills and thorough attention to detail.
- Current portfolio.
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and hybrid 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $95,000.00 to $120,000.00, New York City is $105,000.00 to $125,000.00, and California is $100,000.00 to $127,000.00. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.