Inside Sales Representative
We rolled out a four-day workweek to our team back in April of 2022. We work 32hrs / week for 100% pay
Posted 2 weeks ago
Qwick is changing the way people work. We match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Our unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset. If you're eager to make a difference in the hospitality industry and tech space, love what you do, and lead with empathy and transparency, we want to hear from you!
Our cultural values are an important part of who we are and what we're building:
- Free to be us- We embrace diversity within mindsets, ideas, race, culture, background, and the things that make us uniquely us.
- Hustle responsibly - We work hard and we make time to rest and play in order to stay our best.
- Stand up for what's right - We don’t just do the right thing, but we hold others accountable to act with integrity as well.
- We are human - We act with compassion to take care of ourselves, our team, our families, and the Qwick network.
- Constantly curious - We seek knowledge from within and outside of Qwick and are continually learning through our successes and challenges.
- Never give up - We welcome change, celebrate failure, and always keep moving forward.
Do you love the thrill of the hunt? If so, this opportunity will allow you to identify and qualify new business accounts for established and new launch markets for Qwick. You will be an important resource that develops relationships with target businesses, acting as the initial point of contact. This role will be focused on 2 primary objectives: Researching target accounts in assigned territories to support your Business Development Manager and signing up and onboarding SMB accounts in new launch markets. These will be accomplished by performing outreach through emails, calls, and social media as well as assisting inbound leads. You will also have to opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by a high performing sales team.
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Promoting and marketing business through creative and consistent communications
- Connecting with inbound prospective business customers, sharing our value proposition, onboarding businesses onto the Qwick platform and setting them up for success
- Conducting needs analyses with businesses, scheduling meetings for the Business Development team, and transitioning information about why the business is qualified
- Researching and evaluating leads
- Help as needed on special business development projects
- Working in a CRM and with other software technologies to achieve business tasks
- Working with a cross functional team of really smart people to collectively bring the best solutions to the customer
- Working in a fast-paced, transparent, and feedback driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Start-up environments
Requirements and qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in an inside sales role
- Ability to demonstrate strong articulation of a product value proposition via phone and email
- Ability to accommodate sales functions including prospecting and research
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Positive attitude with demonstrated ability to deal with rejection
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent listener
- Ability to develop relationships, influence others and maintain professional working relationships
- Tech savvy (This is a technology marketplace)
- Knowledge of working in a CRM, and using other software tools to accommodate daily requirements of the job to service business prospects
- Self motivated, tenacious, ability to work independently
- Based locally in Phoenix market
- Competitive pay
- Four-day workweek
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid office environment
- Employee equity program
- 401K with 10% dollar-for-dollar match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave
- Employee support resources
- Short and long-term disability benefits
Qwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class.