Uplevel is looking for an experienced Implementation Lead to own the processes and experience in getting customers set up for success using the Uplevel platform. This role will be critical to helping customers thrive from day 1 with Uplevel as well as the ongoing success by ensuring data in the Uplevel platform is always up to date and accurate.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborating with customer IT and security teams to get Uplevel infrastructure and integrations up and running
- Guiding priorities for Uplevel data engineers based on customer needs and timelines
- Presenting possibilities and technical requirements on calls with customers and security/legal stakeholders
- Identifying and implementing ways we can improve our overall data connection processes and tools, including sharing product ideas with our VP of Product and CTO
- Monitoring and managing data outages processes including internal and external communications to customers and end users
- Communicating with security and legal teams to complete any ongoing security reviews and/or customer-required legal processes
- Partnering with the sales team for any security, legal, or technical questions regarding data connection during the sales process
- Must be able to work Pacific time zone hours
- 5+ years of experience in a project or program management role, IT, or technical lead role in a technology company
- Leading internal projects and/or teams designed to better support the customer experience
- Extensive experience collaborating with a technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to hold customers to deadlines and push multiple projects across the finish line at once
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Are energized by hitting tough deadlines under pressure while dealing with high ambiguity
- Feel challenged by juggling competing timelines
- Are an excellent communicator to both internal and external stakeholders
- Desire a role that straddles a both technical and customer-facing responsibilities
- Enjoy working with external stakeholders in IT, security, and legal functions
- Are eager to join an early-stage start-up where things change quickly, there’s high ambiguity and also plenty opportunity for growth and improvement
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Be part of an ambitious, early-stage startup where we have clear goals, work swiftly under pressure, have strong attention to detail, and put the customer experience first.
- Help us grow 100% in the next year while maintaining a positive culture
- Help bring our values to life – people first & progress over perfection throughout the employee experience.
- Be able to work on a variety of different projects and choose your growth direction as we expand the team
If you want to learn more, please send an email to [email protected] with your Linkedin profile and/or resume and answer these two questions:
- Share an example from your past work experience of how you’ve lived our “progress over perfection” value
- Tell us what you’re most excited about for this specific role and how this role fits in your career growth
Equal Employment Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
Uplevel is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to providing a work environment that is free from any form of discrimination. We value diversity and foster mutual respect among our employees.