HR Administrator - Hybrid and part-time!
Posted 5 days ago
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs. Today, the world’s most iconic brands and disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion, in 40+ languages and 90+ countries.
Who we are: Icertis is the only contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values—Fairness, Openness, Respect, Teamwork and Execution—which guide all our interactions with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world, we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
We are looking for an HR Administrator/Personalsachbearbeiter (all genders) for 20 hours week (over 4 or 5 days) to be based in Frankfurt.
This position will be supporting our European HR Director with general HR administration, employee queries and project work across Europe (UK, Germany, France, Sweden, The Netherlands).
The successful person would be part a small, very friendly HR team and would also connect regularly with HR and Payroll colleagues in India and the US.
This role requires you to work in the office two days a week in our centrally located Frankfurt office, with the remainder three from home (some very occasional flexibility may be required).
What you will do:
- Handle all administrative processes from employee entry to exit using our internal systems
- Respond effectively and promptly to all employee questions regarding HR or payroll
- Manage the onboarding of new employees and welcome people to the company
- Maintain all HR data in a secure and logical system, keeping data up to date at all times
- Preparation of employment contracts, references, certificates, all types of letters required
- Participate in ad hoc HR project and engagement projects with the wider global HR team
- Advise employees on matters related to their employment as per the HR Director
What you will bring:
- Two years’ plus all round HR administrative experience
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task to meet short deadlines
- High degree of organisational skills, being able to work at pace
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written German and English (must have very strong English as this is the language of the global business)
- Good working knowledge of MS Office applications (excel and ppt)
- Real team player, lots of initiative, likes to connect with people
Icertis, Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected] or get in touch with your recruiter.
Icertis is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.