Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the UK ⚠️
We are looking for a Head of Sales to be part of Scoro Sales division in London.
Are you a forward-thinking sales leader who thrives on fostering growth, shaping strategies, and leading high-performing teams? Are you excited about coaching, mentoring, building exceptional team, and playing a pivotal role in shaping key deals? If Yes, then don't wait - apply now! This is your call to action – your moment to shine.
Working in close collaboration with our Marketing team and Solution Engineers, you will report directly to the VP of Sales. Your responsibilities will encompass the direct leadership of a team consisting of 8 sales professionals, encompassing Account Executives and Managers across key regions such as the Baltics, UK, and US.
Your responsibilities include:
- Communication, Coordination, and Negotiation: Effectively communicate, collaborate, and negotiate both internally and externally using appropriate methods to foster the advancement of profitable business ventures and sustainable relationships;
- Team Building: Recruit, nurture, and manage a high-caliber team of sales professionals. As a mentor and leader, you'll empower your team to achieve results and personal growth;
- Driving Modernization and Intelligence in Sales: Spearheading the implementation of an innovative sales process, while nurturing and training a dynamic sales team to effectively communicate the compelling benefits and business impact of Scoro;
- Sales Excellence: Lead by example by directly managing key sales initiatives and setting the standard for sales excellence. Build on the existing sales team's capabilities to achieve and surpass targets;
- Segment Focus: Roll up your sleeves and delve into customer ICP's. Leverage insights to drive targeted growth within specific segments, positioning Scoro as the top choice;
- Strategic Leadership: Craft and execute a comprehensive market expansion strategy to capture new clients and propel business growth throughout the EMEA region. You'll be the architect behind our sales roadmap;
- Revenue Mastery: Project and forecast revenue growth, meticulously analyzing KPIs to drive data-driven decisions. Take the reins on managing the sales pipeline for regional channel partners, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- 4-day work week without compressed hours;
- Stock options package to all our employees;
- 3 paid medical days per year;
- Wellbeing perks, mental health services;
- Individual budget for books or courses & access to the Udemy learning platform;
- A cozy working space in London - we work from home most days but occasionally come together in our office;
- Annual global events in Tallinn;
- An international team and unique company culture built on trust, common sense, and laughter.
You might be our newest Scorer if you have:
- Over 3 years of experience in a sales leadership role, demonstrating a solid grasp of Mid-Market sales methodologies;
- A demonstrated history of successful strategic sales leadership, particularly within the B2B SaaS sector;
- Showed expertise in effectively constructing, guiding, and mentoring a hybrid team;
- Deep understanding of sales process/methodology, adept pipeline management, precise quarterly forecasting, and a consistent track record of delivering results;
- Top- notch skills in communication, listening, and time management;
- Proficiency in handling commercial and legal negotiations for deals;
- Exceptional command of both written and spoken English.
Please do not see everything in this job ad as a "must have" but rather as a guiding list of what we're looking for. We know that no candidate will be the perfect match for all we've mentioned in this posting, so don't be afraid to apply if you feel you're close to the brief but not "spot on"
At Scoro, we're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.