About Evolved Search
Evolved Search is an award-winning, dynamic, and ambitious digital marketing agency based in Newcastle upon Tyne. We deliver data-led and creative SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Digital PR & CRO services for brands and companies across a wide range of sectors, with a particular focus on those in Retail, Automotive, and Finance.
We differentiate ourselves by providing market-leading and game-changing results on client campaigns acquired thanks to deep knowledge, constant learning, and years of experience managing Organic and Paid strategies.
With ambitious growth plans, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the Evolved Search team. We’re big on people, offering exciting and genuine opportunities to develop and progress, and offer a healthy dose of team member perks that go way beyond the ordinary.
Please note, if we receive a high response for this role we may close the campaign early.
About the Role
As a key member of the Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the Managing Director, you will target strategic/enterprise level prospects, identifying and quantifying their business problems and pain related to our core offering. You will be responsible for working with the Evolved teams to create valuable solutions that address the underlying issues, creating demonstrable financial business cases that are sufficiently powerful to justify the move from their current way of working to contracting at scale with Evolved.
We are embarking on a structured plan for agency growth and have built an ambitious but realisable growth plan to expand our customer footprint and our value delivered to every client. We recognise the need to be excellent in our sales execution, bringing our differentiated value proposition to market, and are seeking exemplary sales professionals to lead this charge for new client growth in our segmented specialist market.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities and duties include:
Proactively Identify, qualify, and create new business opportunities by:
- Leading specifically targeted campaigns into mid-market Corporate and large SME companies to identify and win multi-year opportunities that deliver on the growth aspirations of the Evolved business.
- Working to understand the market and client-specific business challenges that Evolved can positively impact and be confident and able to present reasoned business justified cases for the solutions presented.
- Executing a value-based sales process focusing, identifying client business pain, the development of need, and the subsequent qualification and formulation of value justified business cases for Evolved’s core propositions.
- Driving and managing the sales process from initial prospects to closed and onboarded clients.
- Effectively managing and accurately forecasting sales opportunities, using critical metrics that predict sales success.
- Managing the commercial offer with the client to ensure value for money, whilst meeting or exceeding the financial hurdle rates of the Evolved business.
- Leading, motivating, and managing a team of sales skilled resources that can work in conjunction with the wider business to deliver the required growth.
Becoming an active contributor to and member of the senior leadership team, adding to the strategic agenda, and assisting in driving the successful execution of the plans.
- Work closely with the in-house leadership, marketing, and solutions teams in the identification of the correct prospects, through careful segmentation combined with considered outreach campaigns.
- Active engagement and participation in specific events as well as active productive client and industry networking.
- Track all relevant sales activity using the company’s CRM platform.
- Achieve weekly and monthly KPIs as defined by the business.
What we're looking for
Desired skills and attributes:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling Enterprise level value-based solutions.
- Demonstrable evidence of a track record of sales success in an agency, digital, marketing, or technology space.
- Track record of building relationships with mid-sized corporate senior line-of-business and digital marketing, executives, and management.
- Proven ‘hunter’ (new business) selling skills.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Experience with, and effective execution of, a complex, value-based sales process.
- Experience working in a high-growth company where change is a constant.
What we'll offer you
Skills and experience like yours come at a price, we get it. In addition to a fair and competitive salary (DOE), we also offer our team members:
- A rewarding role with a clear progression route, evolving salary, and the chance to be part of a specialist, award-winning agency.
- A 4-day working week! We’re one of the only employers in the North East to offer a 4-day week as standard with no impact on pay.
- Hybrid office and remote working.
- Flexible working and sliding start/finish times around core hours.
- An enhanced holiday package that offers way more than your average.
- Premium private health insurance.
- Advanced maternity, paternity, and adoption packages.
- A personal training budget to help you progress, learn, and develop in your role.
- Fantastic, spacious offices slap-bang in the middle of central Newcastle with restaurants and bars on the doorstep, free snacks, and relaxed culture.
- Regular social activities, charity initiatives, conferences, awards, and events, plus one of the best Christmas parties in the biz.
- A time allowance for charity work, enabling you to support causes you’re passionate about during working hours.
Discover more about our Culture and Benefits here.
Get in touch
If this all sounds good to you, and this role matches your expertise and experience, then we’d love to hear from you!
Upload your CV and (ideally) a Cover Letter via the form on this page. Tell us why you’re the perfect candidate and what you’d bring to the role.
We respond to all candidates as standard, but please be patient with us as it may take us the duration of the campaign to get back to you. We like to keep candidate details on file if the role we have live may not be for you, but we absolutely need you in our team. We do this by holding your details in our talent pool in line with our GDPR policy.
Note: We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage/civil partnerships.