Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Europe or Africa ⚠️
Webtopia is a small, nimble agency - extremely specialised in D2C ecommerce advertising - that punches above our weight through process efficiencies, smart working and a deep understanding of Facebook, Google and Instagram advertising in our industry niche - to create big results, fast. We work with exciting, independent direct to consumer brands, many ethical and sustainable.
The role we are recruiting for is a full time Head of Performance for our growing team. We are flexible with location as we are totally remote but we would need this person to have at least a 4 hour crossover with the UK time zone. Webtopia has a warm, friendly and fun culture supportive of family life and commitments.
You will responsible for driving a data-driven culture in the business and enable our team to develop their own data skills and ability.
You will be responsible for leading the client strategy and technical delivery of our services, to lead and manage the Facebook and Google Management teams and their related projects. You will also be involved in deciding the business strategy for Webtopia. The following is a high level overview of what is expected in this role.
- Setting the standard for the way we work in our client service team.
- To manage the Lead strategists (Social and Google) to develop their business goals.
- Be accountable for the Client's performance when a client partner works with us.
- To progress the departments through innovation and training.
- To devise systems, processes and training for achieving the goals.
- To lead the overall media-buying approach for Webtopia and ensure it is consistent across the business.
- To lead the overall delivery of our media buying services - ensuring our service is best-in-class
- To lead, manage, and motivate the media buying team to be the best they can be.
- Building strong relationships with clients to allow for better trust between companies.
- To put in place structures, systems and training that ensure teams are working efficiently and effectively.
- Lead the reporting process always looking for opportunities to improve and streamline to make it more efficient and clearer for clients where we are adding value.
- To lead your team in contributing content for marketing and internal training.
Technical thought leadership & implementation
- Taking an active role in interpreting the changes in technology and market to ensure Webtopia is always prepared and at the forefront of innovation.
- To support the CEO in positioning Webtopia as a thought leader in the space regarding the latest technology and such things as automation, tracking, and tools.
- To proactively shape Webtopia’s campaign management processes and strategies so that we efficiently deliver best-in-class media management solutions.
- To make improvements to processes and find solutions to complex problems so that we continue to evolve and improve.
- To lead the ‘Client Champion’ process at Webtopia - ensuring all clients in your remit have a clear escalation point and our retention levels are high.
- To plan how to achieve Client goals to increase their growth and monitor progress towards these goals.
- Proactively identifying potential retention challenges and opportunities to step in to improve the situation through our ‘red flag’ process.
- Attending client meetings when there is a particular need.
What we offer:
- A fantastic supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities for development
- 4 day working week
What we need from you:
- 5+ years’ experience managing / leading e-commerce / digital retail, working within premium brands would be plus.
- Demonstrates experience in Demand creation using paid media (with TikTok, Meta, YouTube in particular) both online & offline
- Have a great understanding of retail, eCommerce and marketing businesses and various platforms:
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console,, Google Merchant Centre
- TikTok, Meta, Instagram, Youtube
- Klaviyo, Shopify
- Have a proven track record as a commercial individual
- Excellent awareness of the digital landscape with the ability to discuss a clear point of view on trends and opportunities for upcoming client campaigns
- Experience developing and optimising campaigns at scale with large budgets and is comfortable collaborating with other team members, partners, and cross-functional stakeholders to drive success.
- Is a Creative Problem Solver, Innovative, Critical Thinker with an analytical sense.
- Experience presenting metrics and progress reports to senior leadership.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Effective organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritise projects and work well within a fast-paced environment
- Great with business systems such as Slack, Clickup, G-Suite