Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
About The Position
Augury is looking for a driven, talented and creative leader to help drive Go-to-Market Operations. As the Head of Go-to-Market Operations, you will be responsible for Revenue Operations as well as sales enablement, with a strong tie to customer success and finance. You will lead a team of accomplished professionals, supporting an enterprise software sales team, presales engineering and SDR operations, as well as a global marketing team focused on both category building and demand generation. You will be a key partner to business leaders in sales, marketing, services and finance, helping inform business strategy and decisions on targets and resource allocation for a fast-growing category leader in industrial IoT.
A Day In Your Life
- Be the trusted strategic advisor to our business leaders across GTM.
- Ensure smooth operations of the ongoing sales and marketing efforts through responsive support to the needs of our sales and marketing teams around process, data and tools
- Help define and implement best practices for sales methodologies using external inputs as well as identifying best practices based on high performing reps and internal evidence
- Build and continually enhance a robust technology base for Go-to-Market and business planning, enabling data-driven decisions on sales and marketing performance, territory assignment and scaling, quota assignment, and forecasting
- Use data and insight to identify opportunities for growth, efficiency and increases in sales and marketing effectiveness, and build the processes and infrastructure to put those opportunities into practice
- Ensure continuous enablement of our sales teams on new tactics, messaging and processes, working with the key contacts in sales, marketing and customer success, leveraging the Force Management methodology for messaging and selling
- Collaborate with finance teams and other business partners to ensure accurate information flow and end-end data integrity and efficiency on pipeline, deal execution and billing
- Collaborate with operational excellence forum to lead the design and optimization of GTM related business processes, identifying opportunities for streamlining and automation to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Partner with Information Systems (IS), Finance, Services, BizOps and Operations teams to build cross-functional processes, metrics and systems that support GTM needs while contributing to overall business and company priorities.
What You Bring
- Relevant Experience: 5-8+ years of progressive experience leading RevOps and GTM operations teams for fast-growth software/SaaS companies with complex enterprise selling environments and multiple channels to market. Demonstrated success in supporting global sales efforts, specifically long, complex sales campaigns, ABM, sales to service handoffs, and a team approach to selling that unified direct sales, presales, SDR teams and marketing into one seamless engine for growth
- Collaboration: Experience working cross-functionally at multiple levels of the organization including executives, to create processes, solve problems and develop strategies
- Strategy: Strategic thinking around sales, Alliances, marketing and customer success, using data driven insights to create plans of action and diagnose challenges and opportunities in our sales and marketing strategies, tactics and team structures
- Forward thinking: Ability to solve complex problems and articulate the root cause and recommended solutions. A strong ability to address current day challenges and account for what is needed now and in the future
- Operational Excellence: Able to drive projects to completion and organize/prioritize work for self and the teams. Sustain execution and urgency in the work processes
- Strong Communication: Executive presence and polish with the ability to work and communicate at executive level while still staying hands-on with the marketing team. The ability to clearly articulate the company’s GTM strategy so everyone understands the vision and goals
We offer several perks that include flexible PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) match, stock options, paid parental leave, WFH and phone stipend, and a 4-day work week, every other week.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $185,000 to $225,000, California and New York City are $200,000 to $230,000. This is the lowest to highest salary we in good faith believe we would pay for this role at the time of this posting. The pay offered may vary depending on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant education, qualifications, certifications, and experience.
Augury is a people-first organization. We believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and we welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Augury is a proud equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a work environment in which everyone, all applicants, employees, customers, guests, and vendors feel safe and comfortable. We commit to maintain a workplace that is free of any type of harassment and does not tolerate anyone intimidating, humiliating, or hurting others. We prohibit willful discrimination based on age, gender, ethnicity, race, color, religion, political opinions, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, military or veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.