Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Poland ⚠️
Purpose of Position
The Global Business Operations team drives the implementation and adoption of the CRM platform at Awin for customer facing teams, empowering them to be more efficient and to provide better services for Awin clients.
The Head of CRM Development is an essential part of Awin’s Global Business Operations team reporting to the Head of Global Business Operations.
As the Head of CRM Development, you will be Awin’s Salesforce system owner and lead a team of 6 CRM Specialists, Developers and Architects. You also have a CRM Development Team Lead reporting to you, with his own team of 6 CRM Admins, Specialists and Develop. This role is a great opportunity to work on large-scale projects with multi-cloud exposure including but not limited to Pardot, Sales, CPQ, Service and Experience Clouds.
Your key partners in the Global Business Operations team are the Team Leads of our 2 Business Analyst teams: Customer Acquisition & Integrations (CAI); and Customer Experience & Insights (CEI), who create and manage the business roadmap.
Together, you are responsible for the CRM development lifecycle: the Business Analysts are responsible for the initial phases of the software development lifecycle (planning and analysis) and your team of Admin, Developers and Architects is responsible for the following phases (design, implementation, testing and integration, roll out and maintenance). BAs will join again for user training and adoption.
In addition to ensuring that these business roadmaps are delivered properly, your team also owns the CRM system architecture roadmap. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a transformation project as we take Salesforce at Awin to the next level. Our CRM, Salesforce, grew organically in the past; we are now in the process of identifying and addressing technical debt to make it more robust and scalable.
For this job, your team works closely with other technical teams, such as Product Development, Data Services and IT Delivery, to ensure that the CRM tools are properly integrated to the Awin tools ecosystem.
In this position you will also be a trusted advisor for the Head of Global Business Operations, contributing for the development of strategic plans to continuously increase efficiency of Awin business operations.
Responsible for architecting, designing, guiding development and championing technical best practises for Salesforce applications
- Team management and productivity
- You will be leading and motivating the CRM Development team that is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Salesforce and other tools used by Awin Sales and Customer Support teams. The team is formed by CRM Admins, Specialists and Developers.
- You will be responsible for team productivity including OKRs definition, performance management, development of technical skills, coaching and knowledge sharing. You oversee department daily activities including data governance, status updates and internal communication.
- You will liaise with the HR department to ensure that you are aligned to the company guidelines and that you and your team members can benefit from the existing development framework (Awin Academy, development programs, etc.)
- System Owner
- You will be the system owner of Awin’s CRM technology platform, including tools like Salesforce.com, Adobe E-Sign, S-Docs and GetFeedback. You are responsible for the overall performance of the tools we manage and ensure that we are performing the appropriate health checks and following data security guidelines
- You will own and develop the system architecture roadmap, ensuring that we are leveraging existing tools and processes and giving visibility of progress and roadblocks to cross-functional stakeholders
- You will be a subject matter expert, working closely with Data Services, Marketing, Product, Finance, InfoSec, IT and Architecture teams to support Awin’s M&A and the growth of the business
- Key player in the Global Business Operations Department
- You will understand the company OKRs, the role of the Global Business Operations team and how the work of CRM Development team contributes for these goals. You will keep your peers, manager and stakeholders informed about the progress of the team projects and its implementation
- You will be a trusted advisor for the Head of Global Business Operations, collaborating on the development of strategic plans to continuously increase efficiency of Awin business operations., supporting the business in developing strategy and turning strategy into operational execution
- You will collaborate closely with the Team Leads of Customer Acquisition & Integrations and Customer Experience & Insights, playing a critical role in the delivery of their roadmaps and ensuring that technical solutions are designed properly and that resources are properly allocated
Skills & Expertise
- You have work experience with CRM technologies: Salesforce, CPQ (Configure Price Quote), Pardot, document generation, electronic signature, and customer support tools.
- You have good knowledge of the Salesforce data model, being able to facilitate the work of your team and share knowledge with other technical teams, contributing for a more robust Awin data model
- Experience on reducing 'technical debt' and upgrading processes in order to make CRM development faster and more efficient
- 4+ years as a Salesforce Technical Lead or Head, having managed, as direct reports: SF admins, developers and architects
- Effective at managing a team and prioritizing multiple tasks simultaneously; ability to delegate to direct reports while providing appropriate and meaningful coaching; experience in managing performance, delivering feedback and remote management; practice establishing and maintaining metrics to measure performance of work
- Experience in the evaluation, implementation, and maintenance of business tools, collaborating effective with technical and business teams
- Outstanding communication skills; Ability to strategically prioritize workload and projects
- You are comfortable with change and are able to keep your team motivated after setbacks or changes on the business strategy
- SaaS/tech industry experience preferred
- Salesforce certifications are a plus
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi-Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Welfare: We provide you with a life assurance, travel insurance and a private health insurance that covers several types of health, vision, and dental treatments. Furthermore, you can take advantage of our Cycle to Work Scheme or Season Ticket Loan.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development. You can also improve your English skills by participating in our local language course.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.