Growth Operations - Vietnam - Remote
Posted 5 months ago
Cambly was founded in 2012 by Kevin Law and Sameer Shariff, two former Google engineers who decided to start a company to help people around the world study English. Cambly has native teachers from countries like the United States, Canada and England online 24 hours a day for students to instantly connect to private classes. The platform can be accessed through the computer, Android application, or iOS.
Cambly is growing fast in Vietnam, and this is your chance to join our international team. A unique opportunity to work immersed in silicon valley's culture, with strong entrepreneurial spirit, a lot of responsibility, and autonomy. Our company is backed by the most prestigious VC funds of the US, sharing the same investors as Airbnb, Uber, Instagram, and 99.
If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics as well as people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This offer is for someone that has strong planning & organizational skills, and wants to invest their energy in high impact activities.
We are looking for smart, proactive people that are empathetic, and enjoy directly assisting our students.
REMOTE WORK: Work remotely 100% of the time. You can work from anywhere - no need to be physically in Ho Chi Minh. However, you will be expected to work Vietnam's business hours.
Please, send your resume/CV in English.
- Vietnamese fluency: Vietnamese is used 100% of the time to communicate with our students from Vietnam.
- Advanced English: English is used daily when contacting product, technical, and marketing international teams from all around the globe. Most of our interview process will be conducted in English.
- Excellent Vietnamese & English written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
Cambly truly believes in hiring exceptional self-directed people who learn quickly, even when working 100% remotely. Therefore, a high level of responsibility and commitment is required.
- Energy and proactiveness
Nice to have:
- Experience in tech companies
- Entrepreneurial experience
- Customer Success Experience
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Prior experience as a student on Cambly
- International experience (personal or professional)
- Reply & solve customers inquiries & issues
- Identify patterns within those inquiries & issues
- Use customer insights to improve customer satisfaction making sure they have the best experience possible on Cambly
- Provide technical support to our students
- Collect feedback to improve student experience
- Advise product team on improving the learning experience for students in Vietnam
- And other growth operations activities