Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Austin, USA ⚠️
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate's mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
You will join Marketing’s rapidly growing Demand Generation team and help develop, manage, and support revenue-generating Demand Generation initiatives. You will use data and sound judgment to help develop, test, optimize, and scale marketing campaigns & systems in close collaboration with sales and marketing teams. The primary focus of Demand Generation is a steady stream of high-quality leads to meet the pipeline needs of sales. Training, coaching, and mentoring will be provided for most aspects of the role to complement your 2+ years of hands-on ABM experience in running or assisting in one-to-one-level ABM campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with Marketing (Product/Customer/Brand) and the Sales team, help develop end-end lead management campaigns to drive pipeline through quality lead generation and conversion strategies
- Plan, implement, and measure demand generation programs and accelerate demand in key target accounts through integrated campaigns and multi-channel ABM plays.
- Launch non-ABM-based marketing campaigns targeting key accounts and personas.
- Work across the top, middle, and bottom of the funnel for end-to-end lead nurturing
- Under guidance, troubleshoot gaps/blocks to ensure a healthy velocity from MQL to sale
What You'll Bring
- 2+ years of ABM experience in a Demand Generation/Marketing role that helped execute one-to-one ABM campaigns
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- An intense curiosity, personal competitiveness, and a passion to learn & excel
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a high-growth environment. Demonstrated collaboration skills to drive business performance and own the outcome of your programs
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to influence matrix teams, manage internal resources, and support leadership needs.
- Hands-on experience with these systems/tools is a bonus- GA, website optimization, Demandbase, Salesloft/Gong, Unbounce, Salesforce, Marketo, WordPress, AdWords, LinkedIn Ads
- Sales experience in an SDR role is also a bonus
- Health insurance-employee premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Dental insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- Vision insurance-employee and dependents’ premium paid 100% by Revinate
- 401(k) with employer match
- Short & Long Term Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid Flex time off
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Telehealth access
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate - United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust - It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing - We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love -- When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler -- Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness -- Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude - We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected].