We have a 4 day work week (32hrs) - every Friday is off!
Posted 3 weeks ago
⚠️ USA only. Your application will be automatically rejected otherwise
This is a paid, fully remote part-time role (20 hours/week) for 3 months. Compensation is $2,500/month, as a US contractor.
Super is creating the operating system for buildings. Our property management software is designed for condos, co-ops, and HOA management teams, board members, and residents. We are a seed-stage, women-led team of experts in digital product and growth most recently hailing from Facebook, Glossier, and LTSE.
Identifying and targeting Super’s earliest customers is critical to our long-term success. As a young startup, we are eager to learn about our target customer, their key pain points, and what messaging connects best. The Growth Intern will support us in building top of funnel activities, learning, and iterating faster, as we focus on revenue generation.
The Growth Intern will be mentored directly by our CEO, and will also collaborate closely with our Account Manager responsible for prospecting and customer support, as well as participate in our product development process. This internship is a chance to work at a growing startup and influence our early business and product. You will have complete ownership for growth marketing activities and see through defined projects from start to finish.
- Understanding of growth marketing tactics
- Experience creating and managing campaigns in Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, or similar
- Experience generating reports and deriving key insights from data
What you can expect to do:
- Establish a 3-month growth marketing strategy, including defining experiments and measures of success for that time frame
- Execute and iterate on paid marketing campaigns based on strategy (small budget will be carved out to support enough scale for learning)
- Deliver reports and insights
- Leverage insights to make recommendations on website, sales messaging, and campaign updates as well as participate in product roadmapping and prioritization
- Write 10 resources articles (~1 per week)
What you can expect from us:
- Collaboration and mentorship with a very senior team.
- Autonomy and a focus on outcomes. No politics.
- A remote-first work environment that takes flexible work seriously. Read more about our values and working culture.
- An opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of a company, growing its pipeline, and transforming an industry.
Application & interview process:
- Submit your application, including resume, cover letter, and any samples and case studies of campaigns you have worked on.
- We commit to responding to every candidate. You can expect to know next steps within 1-2 weeks of your application.
- Applicants that progress to live interviews will meet with our CEO for a conversation on digital marketing and campaign experimentation skills.