Aquent is the leading global work solutions company helping guide businesses toward the talent, technology, and services they need to excel. From specialty recruiting and talent experience to creative strategy and project management, Aquent is making the future of work better for everyone. Its brands include Aquent Talent, Aquent Studios, Aquent RoboHead, Aquent Scout, Aquent Employer of Record, and Aquent Gymnasium. To learn more, visit aquent.com.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in the USA ⚠️
Placement Type: Temporary
Salary (USD): up to $50/hr DOE
Start Date: 02.05.2024
Our client is seeking a creative, collaborative mid-level Graphic Designer to help create ongoing marketing design for an exciting project!
This role is:
- Part-Time/remote - 24 hours per week (Mon-Tues-Wed)
- Candidate MUST be located in EST, for collaboration with the UK-based team (mornings)
- Ideal candidates will have B2B/Enterprise/SaaS/some motion (interaction) experience.
You will work within the clients' product marketing team to develop and execute designs that reflect the brand, visual identity, new marketing website, explainer videos, and assets for launch and beyond. You'll collaborate on various campaigns with paid marketing, partner marketing, content marketing, and beyond, creating designs that deliver attention-grabbing, brand-consistent solutions.
Key job responsibilities
- Collaborate with product marketing to understand the needs of channels your designs will support and the sellers that will be engaging with them.
- Translate that into consistent, visual designs across our marketing site and product marketing assets, coordinating with external agency resources if needed.
- Produce powerful, attention-grabbing visual designs that inspire and engage our Sellers, from landing pages to Facebook Ads, to e-books, to emails.
- Span your scope across web design, graphic design, interactive, print and events.
- Work with our existing design system in Figma to produce the visuals and help improve it by creating new components to help with brand storytelling.
- Execute on and interpret user research, and analyze seller behavior data to iterate on your work.
- 3-5 years of design experience - ideally including B2B, Enterprise (digital and print)
- Well-versed in Adobe CS, Figma, and working in/adding to design systems/guidelines
- Knowledgeable in Interaction Design and Video editing software - basic cuts, and edits.
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $44 to $50 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
Aquent Talent connects the best talent in marketing, creative, and design with the world's biggest brands.
Our talent get access to amazing benefits like subsidized health, vision, and dental plans, paid sick leave, and retirement plans with a match. We also offer free online training through Aquent Gymnasium. More information on our awesome benefits at the Aquent website.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. We're about creating an inclusive environment-one where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued, and everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
You will want to read this fine print. Part of our mission is to take care of you, so we offer the best benefits. Unlike other staffing companies, we provide talent with the same benefits that our CEO gets. This includes:
- A choice of three major medical plans (including vision coverage) plus dental insurance.
- Paid sick leave for all hourly talent in the U.S. and Canada.
- 401(k) with a match and immediate vesting.
- Exclusive employee discounts through Promo Code: Aquent.
- Access to hundreds of professional development courses through Aquent Gymnasium.
- And much more.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected status of an individual or that individual's associates or relatives.