Global Partner Sales Director
Heard of composable banking? The concept originated here at Mambu. We've been champions of composable for over a decade. Mambu is the only true SaaS cloud core banking platform. Our unique and sustainable composable approach means that independent engines, systems and connectors can be assembled in any configuration to meet business requirements and the ever-changing demands of your customers. 260+ banks, lenders, fintechs, and even retailers in 65 countries turn to us to help them build modern digital financial products faster, securely and cost-effectively. Ready to become a Mambuvian? Check our Jobs tab.
Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Netherlands ⚠️
In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the SVP of Commercial, you will be part of a team that loves what they do and is passionate about being a market leader in composable banking. Our team has the exciting opportunity to drive business growth at Mambu. This is a high impact role where you will be working cross-functionally with many different teams and key stakeholders. The Mambu technology strategic partner ecosystem is a critical business objective for the company to grow and accelerate our success globally.
As Mambu’s Partner Sales Director you will be pivotal in leading and advancing our vision through strategic partner alliances, where mutual revenue growth is your focus, and solidifying our leading market presence is a priority.
- Develop a Partner GTM which increases the scale and impact of Mambu in the market by building the most trusted relationships, investing in our partner’s success and rewarding them for jointly growing out business together
- Driving partner revenue and Mambu revenue
- Develop, manage and expand relationships with consultancies, Ccloud Sservice Pprovider’s, local sSystem integratorsI’s and strategic technology partners.
- Expand sales motions to increase partner-led sales success.
- Operationalize and manage framework agreements and contracts with partners which include all aspects of the joint proposition, investments, marketing, joint commitments, commercials, business plans, business reviews, engagement model, risk management etc.
- Responsible for a global team of Partner Account Managers who are aligned to regional sales leaders and delivering on regional sales targets
- Strategically manage the largest most important partners for Mambu with a small group of dedicated Partner execs at a central level measuring and responsible for impact within the sales regions.
- Drive commercial and operational performance of the partnerships, with the partners directly at senior levels and working with other teams in Mambu and the partners.
- Flow-to-work (Global, Region, Country) in the pursuit of commercial performance with high priority partners.
- Focus on high value activities that drive sales and profit growth for both the partner & Mambu; Partner sourced pipeline contribution.
- Understand and effectively represent the Mambu Partner Program (MPP), all promotions and product portfolio offered by Mambu and its partner marketplace, as well as, articulate the value propositions and use cases to partners.
- Think and act strategically to provide guidance and structure to the Partner, overseeing effective partner enablement with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner.
- Develop joint go-to-market plans which can be driven top-down across priority geographies.
- Serve as a point of escalation and issue resolution for blockers affecting high priority partners.
- Ensure the success of our partners, and be the highly valued and key business partner of the partner.
- Deliver partner governance including KPIs, reporting, QBRs.
- Work with the company’s specialist teams (Solution Architects, Product Managers, etc) to assure the feasibility of blueprint designs for real-world success.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- 10+ years of professional experience which includes tenure, in a business development and / or partnerships capacity, at a global technology or startup scale up
- Experience of managing one of the big 3 hyper-scale cloud providers (Microsoft, Google, Amazon) within the financial services domain
- Tenure in partner program inside or working with Microsoft, Google or Amazon
- Proven experience of having built and scaled partnerships for a new technology offering and delivered ambitious volume and revenue targets, growing year on year
- Experience of scaling Enterprise SaaS businesses through partnerships
- Knowledge of digital technologies and the technology stack within retail banking
- Project leadership experience where delivery takes place through a matrix of internal and external stakeholders
- A track record of working directly with executives in major global organizations
- Proven experience of leading all aspects of the business development lifecycle for multiple accounts on a global scale: targeting, negotiation, planning, account management and delivery of joint commitments
- English as the primary business language; other languages a benefit
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience leveraging different types of partners (Consultancies, System Integrators, Technology Partners, and Cloud Providers) to drive commercial outcomes
- Experience setting up an indirect sales channel (e.g., reseller programs)
- Experience designing and/or implementing partner relationship management tools, partner tiering programs, and frameworks
- Team management experience
- Strong network of industry influencers in the technology vendor, consultancy, system integrator, and/or CSP community.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.