Signifyd is looking for someone to be the Global Head of Sales Development. You will head Signifyd's Business Development efforts to increase growth globally.
Signifyd's Business Development team generates new pipeline across several segments, verticals, and geographies. The team is spread across the Americas and Europe and manages outbound campaigns to Signifyd's target segments and qualification of inbound leads coming from marketing programs.
You will oversee two managers based in North America and will report to the VP of Growth.
You will demonstrate the ability to build teams and implement processes and experiments to achieve results, as well as the market-facing hustle to directly engage with CxO-level customer executives.
You will work with Signifyd's hands-on executive team, including the CEO, CSO, and CMO. This position can work from anywhere in the US but requires travel to conferences and meetings.
- Lead the planning for global business development strategy and goals aligned with Signifyd's enterprise targets
- Build processes, experimentation, and execution focused on outbound pipeline development
- Lead customer meetings, roundtables, and conferences to understand the market better and build the pipeline
- Build trust and work with cross-functional leaders from sales, operations, product marketing, demand generation, and partnerships
- Work with the sales operations team to build prospect lists for specific outbound campaigns and with marketing and sales teams to tailor messaging
- Study Signifyd's existing pipeline and sales successes to find patterns that would promote experimentation
- Work closely with the marketing and sales operations teams to improve and automate inbound lead qualification processes
- Invest in hiring, training, and overall career development of the business development representatives to grow future sales, product, marketing, and customer success leaders from the team
- Motivate the team through creative incentive programs
- Partner with the sales enablement team to develop and enhance onboarding and continuous learning content and performance measurement
- Actively monitor the work across the team by reviewing the quality of written content, performance in prospect calls to identify excellence as well as development needs
- Establish leading and lagging indicators of success and be accountable for overall business development team performance and metrics. Monitor and report to the executive leadership team.
- Build an environment of excellence, accountability, and inclusivity aligned with Signifyd's culture
- Over 10 years of experience in business development, sales, or consulting in technology
- Over 2 years of experience leading managers
- Experience building and improving business development, training and enablement processes
- Experience working with and establishing trust with senior executives and functional leaders
- History of leading large teams (25+ people) spread over multiple geographies
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Evidence of driving strong processes, preferably by agile methods and OKRs
- History of working with CRM (Salesforce) and business intelligence tools
- A bachelor's degree in engineering, economics, business, marketing or related field. MBA is a plus.
- Strategic mindset, but doesn't hesitate to roll up your sleeves to deliver results, with an extreme ownership mentality
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to get things done from ideation to implementation with little input needed
- Positive attitude and natural curiosity
- Willingness to move at a fast pace
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Self-motivated, undeterred by challenging feedback or criticism
- Must be willing to travel for conferences and meetings when necessary
Benefits in the USA:
- 4-day workweek
- Discretionary Time Off Policy (Unlimited!)
- BetterHelp Online Therapy Membership
- Dedicated learning budget through Learnerbly
- 401K Match
- Stock Options
- Annual Performance Bonus or Commissions
- Paid Parental Leave (12 weeks)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company Social Events
- Signifyd Swag
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $160,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.