Global Head of Product Marketing
We have shifted to a 4-day week on a trial basis
Posted 1 month ago
Purpose of Position
As Awin’s Global Head of Product Marketing (f/m/d), you will work with sales, marketing, product development, and client service teams to improve sales performance, increase prospect and customer engagement, and accelerate overall product adoption. You will be responsible for supporting differentiated GTM processes and strategies for all of Awin’s products across the company’s 15 markets. This includes driving the creation of differentiated competitive positioning, messaging, and sales enablement tools for all customer-facing teams.
This role combines creative, sales, and analytical skills, and requires an agile thinker who can confidently combine customer intelligence, storytelling, data manipulation, and technology to translate the value of our products to new and existing customers.
- Supporting the delivery of the Go-to-Market strategy for all products including enhancements and upgrades to our technology platform; collaborating with marketing, sales, client services, and product development colleagues to identify, optimise, and consistently meet/exceed business goals.
- Conducting market and customer research to gather data and insights about buyer personas, customer needs, competitive differentiators, and the purchasing decision process, including creating key buyer roles.
- Developing consistent product messaging and positioning and ensuring marketing and customer-facing teams are aligned on the latest market trends.
- Becoming the expert in the competitive landscape, and ensuring product collateral, and other sales enablement materials reflect current market/industry conditions
- Confidently influencing the product roadmap with well-defined market research and sharing of customer feedback post-launch.
- Collaboration with the Content and Communications teams to create thought leadership content and event programming
- Articulate the value and benefits of Awin’s products and platform through customer case studies, testimonials, product videos, and website copy, as needed
- Provide guidance, when requested, for marketing emails, content marketing, and customer communications.
- Assisting the Product development team in launching and communicating product updates and improvements internally across the business.
- Collaborate with colleagues in L&D to ensure sales and customer service teams are trained and kept up-to-date on new product developments.
- Management responsibilities for a team of four product marketing managers.
Skills & Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working in a B2B SaaS-focused product marketing leadership role.
- Proven experience in leading product marketing teams.
- Experience working with a direct sales team, as well as with product management and customer success teams.
- Self-starter eager to own projects and take the initiative where there’s room for improvement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate the value of a product to solve business challenges. Focusing on the “why” rather than the “what.”
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Eagerness to collaborate, learn, and contribute. You’re equally comfortable writing content for a sales sheet and landing page as you are defining and managing the various components of a product launch.
- Comfortable working closely with leadership teams at a cross-departmental level.
- Passionate, motivated and hungry to succeed.
- With work-life balance at the forefront of Awin's ethos, we have switched to a 4-day week basis enabling our employees to have more time for family, friends, hobbies or anything else.
- Flexible working hours and a hybrid working model.
- Whether you enjoy working from the office or from home, Awin gives you the chance to decide where you would like to work. Our "Working Wherever" policies also make it possible for employees to work from Awin locations all over the world.
- We encourage you to use our vast company training resources to nurture your self-development.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Like all businesses, we’ve had to adapt and nurture our culture in a virtual environment. Our virtual ‘Life @ Awin’ hub brings our colleagues from across the globe together for various social activities.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.