Only considering candidates who are eligible to work in Brazil ⚠️
Purpose of Position
Awin Access is our most recent advertiser solution, enabling start-ups and micro-SME businesses to utilise our technology with no barriers to entry. As Global Customer Success Intern (f/m/d) you will be responsible for supporting the central Awin Access team with a variety of administrative tasks to help drive performance for this customer segment. A fantastic 12-month term opportunity to be part of a fast paced and dynamic team who are passionate to help progress the grassroot brands of the future.
- Managing the Awin Access UK new business enquiries queue including approval of applications and answering new business support queries
- Administering advertiser account creation, setting of fees, helping to monitor and resolve payment queries and conduct programme launch sign-off checks
- Monitoring delayed integrations with the technical integration team and processing application cancellations
- Assisting with management of programme upsells such as marketing opportunities
- Co-ordinating users being added to the lifecycle email campaign and helping to maintain the emails
- Assist with Translations and Copy Changes where required
- Support with onboarding queries
- Supporting with updates to the Awin.com website, including managing co-branded landing page creation and maintenance for key partnerships
- Assist with the creation of presentations, webinars or video content
Skills & Expertise
- Enthusiastic, committed and an epic amount of tenacity
- Excellent customer service skills paired with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify areas of opportunity and risk
- Committed to growing the service division as quickly as possible, providing friendly and efficient support fast tracking advertisers
- Seeks ownership and readily accepts accountability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines
- Confident and excellent communicator, fluent in English and Portuguese
- Fast learner and eager to deepen knowledge and understanding
- Numerate with a good level of knowledge of MS Office packages
- Flexi-Week and Work-Life Balance: We prioritise your mental health and wellbeing, offering you a flexible four-day Flexi-Week at full pay and with no reduction to your annual holiday allowance. We also offer a variety of different paid special leaves.
- Flexi Office: Do you prefer to work from our cool office, from home, or in a completely different environment? With us, the choice is yours. We offer the flexibility to work wherever you want within our Awin locations.
- Health & Well Being: With our support and access to various initiatives and sports offers, you can devote yourself to your mental and physical well-being.
- Development: We’ve built our extensive training suite Awin Academy to cover a wide range of skills that nurture you professionally and personally, with trainings conveniently packaged together to support your overall development.
- Remote Working: You will receive a monthly allowance to cover a part of your running costs. In addition, we will support you in setting up your remote workspace appropriately.
- Appreciation: Thank and reward colleagues by sending them a voucher through our peer-to-peer program and show your appreciation for colleagues who have gone the extra mile to support you.
Established in 2000, Awin is proud of our dynamic, social and inclusive culture.
Diversity & Inclusion are paramount to us, and we proudly pursue and hire diverse team members. We champion uniqueness and authenticity; this is who we are at our core. Our network of affiliate partnerships are diverse and transparent, as are the employees powering our vision to build the world’s leading open partner ecosystem. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and experiences. If you need support at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Apply now to begin the next stage of your career at a progressive company that supports both your professional and personal development.